Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Who will win? Truck pull on the street.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who will win? Truck pull on the street.

ORIGINAL: NickBeek
Lighten up dude,

In the future please refrain from calling people names before you get to know them.

Have a nice day.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:24 AM
oakleys

I just call them as I see them.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:22 AM
speakle
All Star

Damn man, lighten up. I usually get annoyed with people pretty quickly also but even I could tell that he was just kidding. With your attitude and amount of joking that goes on around here you wont last long. Life is too short to live pissed, chill out, join the crowd and have fun. Name calling is also a sorry last resort typically because you dont have enough brain power to come up with anything else of value. Now kiss and make up or I will take out the paddle.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:46 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: oakleys

Figures, you can't post anything on here without getting a response from some idiot sitting
at home with his thumb in his *** with nothing to do. I care because it is my friends truck, and
I wanted to get other truck guys opinions. If you don't care don't respond moron. For everyone
else thank you for the responses, and opinions. I will post pics of the pull when it happens.
Ok I have to chime in now...a finger in the *** is much better than your head in your ***,this isnt the 3rd grade, I dont recall anyone calling you a moron for wanting to have a pull off on the street in the first place....not to mention, nobody here much cares about Cheby, or Ferd...likes like comparing turds " oh mines longer and smells worse" And you deffinately need to toughin up your skin abit to survive here. JMO

Old 06-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

Figures, you can't post anything on here without getting a response from some idiot sitting
at home with his thumb in his *** with nothing to do. I care because it is my friends truck, and
I wanted to get other truck guys opinions. If you don't care don't respond moron. For everyone
else thank you for the responses, and opinions. I will post pics of the pull when it happens.
Ok I have to chime in now...a finger in the *** is much better than your head in your ***,this isnt the 3rd grade, I dont recall anyone calling you a moron for wanting to have a pull off on the street in the first place....not to mention, nobody here much cares about Cheby, or Ferd...likes like comparing turds " oh mines longer and smells worse" And you deffinately need to toughin up your skin abit to survive here. JMO
GOOD MORNING THERE MR SHARX

Old 06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
oakleys

Ok, enough of this ****. I asked for opinions regarding the pull. No dodge was involved mostly because they all
know they don't have a chance against my dodge. I could have gone to a ford or chevy forum, but I respect the
opinions of serious truck guys like Drew and a few others. I admit I did not see the smiley face on the response from
Nickbeek, so I apologize for the frustrated response. As far as sharx ram opinions, please do not respond to any of my posts
in the future. I do not need your input, and I am asking politely to ignore future posts from me. Thanks.

Old 06-20-2007, 12:58 PM
finny
All Star

wow that really killed the mood of this thread.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: finny

wow that really killed the mood of this thread.
Mayfair to the rescue ...

Forgot all about what youwere arguing aboutNOW didn't you ??

Old 06-20-2007, 02:12 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Mayfair Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are nt your calender girls. will they be mad?

Old 06-20-2007, 02:12 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Ok, enough of this ****. I asked for opinions regarding the pull. No dodge was involved mostly because they all
know they don't have a chance against my dodge. I could have gone to a ford or chevy forum, but I respect the
opinions of serious truck guys like Drew and a few others. I admit I did not see the smiley face on the response from
Nickbeek, so I apologize for the frustrated response. As far as sharx ram opinions, please do not respond to any of my posts
in the future. I do not need your input, and I am asking politely to ignore future posts from me. Thanks.
There's no problem with that at all, I didnt join to listen to name calling and childish attitudes. If your feathers get ruffled that easy its a good thing your not reading all of the post, just for future reference...these guys can help you alot, but Id put the attitude in check. I respect your choice in trucks but thats where it ends. How ever, I just want to say how funny it is that you fly off the handle over "your oversight"., and then get up set when someone calls you on it...if you hadnt started the name calling I never would have responded in the first place.
Stop the name calling and I will never respond again, have a great day

Goopd Morning Baja! [8D]

Quick Reply: Who will win? Truck pull on the street.