Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I dont see this going over well. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I dont see this going over well. . . .

Yeah, you DO look a little nervous !!

Old 06-19-2007, 08:13 PM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Mayfair
LOL ! My dad was in the service then retired there and ran the golf course on the base for 18 yrs. They have the same power we do 110v/220v. I here you about the fever ! It's everywhere !

Old 06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Drew, I think the Nissan will probably do well with a Navistar engine that is used as it is designed to be used. Ford's biggest problem is they turned the thing up and beat all the profit out of it before it ever got into a truck. The Japanese are more conservative than that. They will apply the engine in a manner consistant with it design.

Triton, dude thanks for sharing that trip with us! That is a dream trip for me, that I may likely not realize. If you don't mind me asking what does a trip like that cost? If you don't wan to say online that's cool, I was just curious. "Domo Arigato"

Mayfair, nice overalls!

Old 06-19-2007, 09:33 PM
jakebrake
Champion

Is dodge and sterling the same company now?

Old 06-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Super Dave
Veteran

ORIGINAL: triton

LOL ! My dad was in the service then retired there and ran the golf course on the base for 18 yrs. They have the same power we do 110v/220v. I here you about the fever ! It's everywhere !
Kadena was my first duty station. That place sure spoiled me for all the following assignments[:'(]
I played golf on that course a couple times, but I ususally got kicked off before I could finish18 holes. They didn't appreaciate us getting smashed on the course and driving the carts though the sand traps[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 06-20-2007, 12:15 AM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Super Dave

ORIGINAL: triton

Kadena was my first duty station. That place sure spoiled me for all the following assignments[:'(]
I played golf on that course a couple times, but I ususally got kicked off before I could finish18 holes. They didn't appreaciate us getting smashed on the course and driving the carts though the sand traps[sm=icon_guiness.gif]
That was my stomping grounds 16yrs. My dad was the pro at Kadena. We lived right outside gate 1. I got in quite a bit of trouble too with the carts. I put two in a lake and flipped several What can I say... I was learning to drive

When were you there ??.... my dad my have been the one to give you the boot ! Did you see the pictures of the seawall in my link ? I know you were down there at some point [sm=icon_sneaky.gif]

Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Super Dave
Veteran

I was there from 93 to 95.
Your link isn't working for me. But yea, I went all over that island, and swam around a lot of it. The diving is what I remember most. Well that and BC street

Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 AM
triton
Record Breaker

I was there from '63 thru '79. Just went back last years for a visit, man has it changed. BS street.... I couldn't believe how bad that's gotten. It used to be a cool place to go, even with the red flame establishments but now... I wouldn't go down there unless I was packing !

check the link now..... scroll down to the bottom and click the Okinawa link. It may bring back some memories for you. I know my trip back there sure did for me !

Old 06-20-2007, 12:49 AM
19ramslt98

jake I saw the sterling bullet and thought what the hell... did a litle reserch and they are both owned by dimler truck or atleast were dont know about now

Old 06-20-2007, 01:16 AM
jakebrake
Champion

Ooh boy, it's a sterling

Quick Reply: I dont see this going over well. . . .