Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

half dome pics (56K warning)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
kerstenp
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: half dome pics (56K warning)

Nice pictures, Steve. Guess I'll have to join you next year!

Old 06-26-2007, 12:02 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Mayfair
Unfortunately, I was immediately disqualified because you are "supposed" to use stock cars. When I balked a bit about that because it waspretty obvious that not all cars in the race were stock, I was told that they needed to "appear" stock.
So it's just like NASCAR then hung?

Old 06-26-2007, 12:02 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

yeah that is the biggest crowd i'd ever seen there. It is either the most hiked or 2nd most hike trail in the US. The hike is DEFINATELY worth it even though it is crowded.There are many spots that I prefer that have almost no people out there... 2 weeks, we get to go back and spend2 nights and play with the bears . it would be cool to get the camera out and shoot some pics of them terrorizing the camp lol.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 AM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: steve05ram360

yeah that is the biggest crowd i'd ever seen there. It is either the most hiked or 2nd most hike trail in the US. The hike is DEFINATELY worth it even though it is crowded.There are many spots that I prefer that have almost no people out there... 2 weeks, we get to go back and spend2 nights and play with the bears . it would be cool to get the camera out and shoot some pics of them terrorizing the camp lol.
That's where me and nature part ways.....anything bigger and meaner than me trying to terrorize me will get shot alright....but it'll soon die of lead poisoning!

Old 06-26-2007, 02:32 AM
speakle
All Star

I absolutely LOVE the outdoors. Pictures like that mesmorize me, unfortunantly here its pretty flat and muddy. Best I have done so far is the Sandia's in Albequerque and even that was breif with no hiking (wife was gasping for air because of the altitude with her sinus infecton). I would love to do some kind of a hike where you hiked and made a camp that night and hiked the next day and did that for a few days. I dont have anyone that would like that as much as me, most of my freinds would never go if there was no running water and electricity.[:@]

Old 06-26-2007, 02:46 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: lilfroger
So it's just like NASCAR then
That's exactly what I said when they told me that.

I was thinking about something like Pam cooking grease instead of graphite. Do you think that's slipprier ( sp )

Old 06-26-2007, 02:50 AM
speakle
All Star

Slipperier? LOL

Quick Reply: half dome pics (56K warning)