Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Taillight Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:41 AM
lindseyquads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taillight Question

This might be dumb question , but I just purchsed a 07' CTD and was wondering if the taillights were interchangeable with prior years? They look like they are but Inot sure. I just dont like the change they made to the taillights in 07'.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Default RE: Taillight Question

I believe they will physicly (sp) interchange, but the wireing harness is different 4 lights on earlyer vs 2 0n the 07
I bought the 06 instead of the 07 just because I didn't like the 07 lights. (the steelership said they could not change them on account of the wirring change)

Old 07-16-2007, 01:08 AM
lindseyquads

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

I believe they will physicly (sp) interchange, but the wireing harness is different 4 lights on earlyer vs 2 0n the 07
I bought the 06 instead of the 07 just because I didn't like the 07 lights. (the steelership said they could not change them on account of the wirring change)
Thanks, I will have to do some more research and figure out how I can make it work .

Old 07-16-2007, 01:18 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

on the 3rd gen section there are threads about this same topic. they said harness differences.

Quick Reply: Taillight Question