Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007 | 03:18 PM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Default RE: New neighbors...

ORIGINAL: redneckracer212

Is the high rent district where the two and three story, double and triple wide trailers will be located?
No it is where every home has its own private landing / drag strip and a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader for a maid.

Old 08-02-2007 | 03:23 PM
redneckracer212
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

Is the high rent district where the two and three story, double and triple wide trailers will be located?
No it is where every home has its own private landing / drag strip and a Dallas Coboy cheerleader for a maid.
If the Dallas Coboy cheerleaders are as hot as the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders then Hell Yea.

Old 08-02-2007 | 03:51 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

There will be no high rent district...we all need more mods for our trucks. There for it will all be lower end and accessible for everyone.

Old 08-02-2007 | 03:59 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: 07CTDPOWER

Sharx, I am ready to make the move! My daughter has well how do I put this, she hasbegun the final stages of her "Maturing" and I am not sure that I can handle staying on earth.
My oldest hit that stagerecently, I have 2 more to follow....

Old 08-02-2007 | 05:15 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Sharx, I am ready to make the move! My daughter has well how do I put this, she hasbegun the final stages of her "Maturing" and I am not sure that I can handle staying on earth.

Sorry to hear that Kevin, I on theother hand have two boys[sm=happybounce.gif] No worries of growing up for me. Well none of those worries. God bless the double standard

Old 08-02-2007 | 06:46 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

God help you! [sm=escape.gif]

Old 08-02-2007 | 07:00 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

My oldest hit that stagerecently, I have 2 more to follow.

Sorry to hear that Kevin, I on theother hand have two boys[sm=happybounce.gif] No worries of growing up for me. Well none of those worries. God bless the double standard
No worries huh?...you wait until they come across that special drawer you keep your cross dressing clothes in hehehe

Old 08-02-2007 | 07:05 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

Sharx, can you make me up a plot? If soI will take a pic or 2 of the truck tonight. [8D]

Old 08-02-2007 | 07:53 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

You can have the plot right next to Jake and I if ya want...

Old 08-02-2007 | 07:56 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

My oldest hit that stagerecently, I have 2 more to follow.

No worries huh?...you wait until they come across that special drawer you keep your cross dressing clothes in hehehe
I will not be moving next to Jake, I want to move next to Mayfair. Worst case they become womanizing smart asses. I can live with that. [8D]

Quick Reply: New neighbors...