Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

MY NEW BABY

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MY NEW BABY

I know it would be different for a car like this, but we are leasing a 2006 T&C touring, it is fully loaded except leather and dvd with a msrp of like $30000 for $203 a month with $1500 down for 24 months, it is hard though to lease a R/T vehicle at a good price though...

Old 08-02-2007, 01:53 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

I am looking into getting a charger srt-8. I will keep my truck of course, just add the charger. If I can find one without a sun roof in torred I may consider getting that instead of my son a truck. Then we can just share vehicles. I dont think he will mind to much, lol.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:15 AM
savage.basher

Damn must be nice.... my parents didn't give me anything (except moral support which counts for a lot and I feel sorry for the people who didn't get that). I have had a job since I can't remember. Sometimes I talk to people and they are like, "well my insurance or car or gas (whatever the case is) was paid for by my parents, but I did work around the house to make up for it, or I did good in school so they paid it for me" bla bla bla. I did work around the house to help "pay"for the roof over my head and a good meal every once in a while, I had a job to pay for school, and whatever money was left over, after all my bills, I used tomake payments on a93 ford ranger to get me to work and school.

I used to be jealous of the kids like that, but I'm not sure anymore, cause I really don't think I could be as successful as I am now if I wasn't raised the way I was. Squirt, I'm not saying that you just give your kid everything, or that you are raising them the wrong way by any means. I do think that the majority of the kids who have stuff given to them don't appreciate it as much whether they think they do or not. Take cars for example, When I was in high school alot of kids got cars given to them, and those cars where destroyed. There was no respect for the property, cause they didn't pay for it, and mom and da would just fix it. I'm not saying they didn't have fun though, I have been in a buddy's truck(parent supplied new ford ranger ext cab 4x4), with all four wheels pretty high off of the ground numerous times .

Old 08-02-2007, 10:46 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Nice, congrats.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:23 AM
RamFreak
Veteran

Congrats, very nice! As soon as they get the CTD'sare in 2009 or 2010durango's my wife is going back to Dodge... Rignt now she has a POS trailblazer which I begged her not to buy[:@]I finally told her we are going to be a Dodge family and that was that... She agreed and wished she had nevertraded in her 2001 Durango.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

Nice car man, I was just looking at a charger for my wife a couple weeks ago. I love itbut its going to be a will before I buy her another car that she can decide she don't like 4 months later.[:@]

Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
savage.basher

Congrats, very nice! As soon as they get the CTD'sare in 2009 or 2010durango's my wife is going back to Dodge... Rignt now she has a POS trailblazer which I begged her not to buy[:@]I finally told her we are going to be a Dodge family and that was that... She agreed and wished she had nevertraded in her 2001 Durango.
Itis so nice being an all dodge family. A durango with a cummins, that would be pretty sweet. I think they should just put the cummins in all of thevehicles . I would like to have a neon, like and srt-4 version kinda, but with a straight 4cylinder cummins .

Old 08-02-2007, 03:22 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

Itis so nice being an all dodge family. A durango with a cummins, that would be pretty sweet. I think they should just put the cummins in all of thevehicles . I would like to have a neon, like and srt-4 version kinda, but with a straight 4cylinder cummins .
Can you imagine black smoke rolling out of a neon, lol.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
savage.basher

Nice car man, I was just looking at a charger for my wife a couple weeks ago. I love itbut its going to be a will before I buy her another car that she can decide she don't like 4 months later.
That is about the car switching schedule my wife is on too (literally she is on the 6 month time schedule though ). She promised me that she would keep this car at least 2 years, she thinks it will be good being four doors incase we start havening kids anytime soon (that ain't gonna happen).

-----------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine black smoke rolling out of a neon, lol.
I've had dreams about it , j/k, I'm not that crazy . I have had soom pretty crazy ideas about my old neon though. I was gonna turn it into a project car and drop the body down over an old dakota frame tranny and engine. Then it would be a v8 5spd rear wheel drivefrankenstein neon, bu ha ha ha. I have seen that setup done before and you can't even tell from the outside of the car, it is amazing.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Now ya just need to update your sig

Quick Reply: MY NEW BABY