Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pet Peeves

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

The thing that really gets me is the teenage wannabe gangters or little punks that cant keep there pants up, hats straight, and wear the right size clothes. [:@]
True dat. Lol, Im 14 and dont understand it, that is one of my biggest pet peeves, that and the ricers, kinda falls into the same catagory though. I basically cannot stand stupid people in general. It pays to have stupid friends though lol, im the smart one of the group and when any of my friends need their car fixed or something I just love to mess with them. You would think that all these kids trying to be "gangsta" or whatever would dress nice, how are you supposed to run from the cops with your shoes untied and your pants falling down...
A couple of months ago there was a piece on the news where one got caught because his pants fell down and trip him.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:13 AM
RamFreak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

The thing that really gets me is the teenage wannabe gangters or little punks that cant keep there pants up, hats straight, and wear the right size clothes. [:@]
Preach it brother, gangsta's **** me off! One thing that drive's me up the wall is when my wife and her friend talk on the phone for an hour. We are next door neighbors and they both sit on the front porch flappin their gums. You can walk out side hear my wife talking on the phone and hear Amber talking on her front porch. [:@]

Old 08-05-2007, 09:45 AM
somebodyinok
Professional
Old 08-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Ben D.
Champion

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

Stupidity and lack of common sense.

YEA TELL ME ABOUT IT.

example. yesterday i'm out in the old man's ram. pull into turky hill get myself a soda. come out and I back out and get ready to go.. some idiot backs out right in front of me and then doesn't go. just sits there blockin my way for about 30 seconds. If i was in my jeep I woulda just chirped me tires but I aint gonan do that in my dad's truck. so I revved the engine once and they realized OOOOOOO SNAP better gtfo of the guys way.

Old 08-05-2007, 11:51 AM
twotrack68
Rookie

I feel my blood pressure rise instantly when someone leans on my truck. It's blows me away that some people think it's ok to come up and lean on & put hand prints on someone elses vehicle, especially when it's obviously just been washed. Call me ****, but it is rude.
Scott

Old 08-05-2007, 11:54 AM
RamFreak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: twotrack68

I feel my blood pressure rise instantly when someone leans on my truck. It's blows me away that some people think it's ok to come up and lean on & put hand prints on someone elses vehicle, especially when it's obviously just been washed. Call me ****, but it is rude.
Scott
You and me both! It drives me insane when people do that. [:@]

Old 08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Im with ya on that!!!...and when you see there ride its no wonder, usually a 50 dollar POS.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:38 PM
rammunition

Anyone on the road that doesnt drive as perfect as I do!! Just kidding, I just tell my wife that.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:47 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

I'm not sure what the most annoying things is... But heres what i really dislike.... is people who drive/ride around in the car with atleast one foot hangin out the widow... make me wanna get in front slam on the brakes... just so they'll slam into me and ther're air bags will go off and hopefully they'll learn that the front seat is not a dammed couch.....

Old 08-05-2007, 02:35 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

Women who think your dashboard is for their feet!!! [:@]

Quick Reply: Pet Peeves