Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

The winning plate has arrived !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 AM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The winning plate has arrived !!

I just drove threw the longggg state of PA and VA on 81 and 84 on the way back from maine....we have the same thing here in NC where you have only have a custom plate on a truck plate or a car plate..it sucks! I have one on the way that is TSRACING for my buddys tire/diesel shop....nothing sweet but looks cool!...

besides the topc:
when I was in PA on 81 2 trailers had collide. About a 4 hour wait came over the CB..so i drove across the median..right as I was doing so I realized a cop with lights was coming so i punched it and got over because I figured I was getting the shaft...alllll over the CB they were like OOO thgat DODGE is nailed...but nope, he got 2 powerstrokes and anotehr car crossing the cop turn around....i like to tell my self that he was just a cummins driver and so pulled the powerstrokes....and by the way...its a $265 ticket for crossing the median (came over ther CB)....i thought it was rather funny...

Old 08-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Mayfair
Legend

81 is ALWAYS having problems. Last winter there were cars and trucks stranded on 81 for I think it was 3 or 4 days due to ice. They had to helecopter in food for them.

I couldn't imagine ....

Old 08-09-2007, 11:31 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

visitPA.com
WTF? I was joking, but now since you sent it I feel obligated to look at it hehehe

Quick Reply: The winning plate has arrived !!