Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I'm back

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 01:59 AM
R0oster31
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm back

Most of you probably didn't notice I was gone, but anyway. I'm now stationed up at Grand Forks and finally got internet in my apartment. My roommate and I talked to the cable/internet company the end of last month but evidentally setting up internet takes over 2 weeks. You never know how much you use it until you don't have it any more. I manage most of my financial stuff online so it was a real pain in the butt. I've got a desk job now and I don't think I'm going to really like it, but hey it is only for a year. Hopefully I'll get my studs and turbo put in this weekend or next, and I still have to write that clutch how too. I have to find a good place to work on my truck first though. Stupid apartments have small garages, my truck is2 feet to long, but hey if I park it crooked my boat fits. I would just do it at the on base auto hobby shop but they are closed on sundays and have short hours on saturdays, which makes no sense as most of the people that have access to it work during the week and only some weekends.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Default RE: I'm back

Yeah, we noticed you were gone... Welcome back !!

Glad to hear that you made it safely.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

welcome back!

why a desk job? huess its better than kp duty

Old 08-14-2007, 06:46 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

I'm just on casual status until my start date for pilot training, so I'm working in the scheduling office in Grand Forks until then. In a year I'll be on my way to operating things that make even Shark's truck look like a turtle.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
jakebrake
Champion

See what happens when yur gone? don't do it again![8D]

Quick Reply: I'm back