Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Quadzilla Boost Controler

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:14 PM
justinstucken
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadzilla Boost Controler

Hey guys... Been awhile since i have been on here. I have been reading up on some upgrades and The quadzilla boost control has caught my eye. Whats everyones opinion on this, is it woth the 70 bucks to get one and if anyone has one, are you happy with it????

Thanks for the input.

Jstuck

If the picture works right... We has some fun back road parting going on.

[IMG]local://upfiles/38893/A0BABCB8906D4E5DB9BE02550AD942DB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
aka_chewy
All Star
Default RE: Quadzilla Boost Controler

I don't have any experience with the boost controller, but I had the quadzilla XZTand I really liked it. 65hp/165tq was a nice improvment over stock. Also, the 3mpg hand calculated gain was nice too. I took it out because I upgraded to a TST. Now, I think I am planning on selling the TST and going back to the quadzilla. I would imagine the $70 would be well spent, Quazilla seems to make some nice stuff.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:07 PM
KenZ
Veteran

Was thinking of trying one of these myself. Figured if it didn't work I'm out only $70 bucks. Most everyone that has Quadzilla products seem to be happy with them so should be a safe bet.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:23 PM
justinstucken

Yea i thought hey its only 70 bucks. I already have Bully Dog Power pup. With it on the peformance setting, i think it ranges from like 70 to 80 horsepower or something the best fuel mileage i could get was 16. and with it on the extreme, 120 horsepower, i could only get like 14 or 15. What were you gettin with your XZT. 3mgp gain, man that would be nice haha...

Quick Reply: Quadzilla Boost Controler