Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Check this out *******Hehehe, updated for Diesel Stop*********

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 08:01 AM
hiredgun
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Check this out

Well I posted alittle something under your tread but they will proably think its more bait ...... but we will see I guess..

Old 08-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Joel_MD
Captain
Default RE: Check this out *******Hehehe, updated for Diesel Stop*********

The only reason I bought a Dodge is because of the Cummins engine. I don't have loyalty to any particular car company. In the past 10 years I have owned a 1985 Ford F150 and a 1996 Chevy K2500. This time I wanted a diesel, and came to the conclusion that the Cummins engine far exceeds anything that Ford or GM uses in their light duty lineup. So far I am happy with my new Dodge.

Old 08-16-2007, 09:13 AM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker
Default RE: Check this out *******Hehehe, updated for Diesel Stop*********

"Like a rock", I think they are talking about how fast there-sale value goes down.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Boy this really sucked, I thought we would get some serious fireworks going, guess not. Well now I know now to be more a of a jerk

Old 08-16-2007, 07:21 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

I think like a rock is actually refering to how they move, like a rock=only fast downhill.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:49 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

Boy this really sucked, I thought we would get some serious fireworks going, guess not. Well now I know now to be more a of a jerk
they must have a mature crowd... sometimes its really easy to tell, a great example is bimmerforums.com... go to the e36 m3 section and you'll see yahoo's arguing over the stupidest things. I posted a good question that was not answered in any thread I searched in, the 1st response I got was from a guy who told me to use the search function in a snarky way. when someone knowledgable replied a good technical conversation followed and somewhere in there I let the 1st replyer know in a nice way that if he doesnt know the answer he should sit on the sidelines...

I think if I dont have anything of value to add to a technical thread... why post? better to sit back and learn.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

better go ahead and dawn some goggles. . .once they guys there start up it's not gunna be pretty

Old 08-16-2007, 11:26 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Yup, I used to hang there when I owned my last truck. Every time I posted a legit problem, I would get bashed, "you don't take care of it" , " you don't use it right", bla bla bla. Then there is an old grumpy canoock tech guy "Grampy Jim" who has the same avatar as Mayfair. This guy gets off on beating people up and knocking American tech's. One day he laid into me and I told him to go get some sleep and stop being such an OLDjerk. Of course my post was deleted and everyone bowed to his greatness. [:'(]Oh well that's history now. I got you bunch of ya - hoo's to hang with.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:33 PM
CutterW
Captain

Yea we need to talk more about our engines. but wait they run what else is there to talk about ok back to other things

Old 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Mayfair
Legend

I pulled into a place last night to buy some firewood. the guy comes out waving his hands back and forth and then stuck his fingers in his ears. When I get out, he starts to trash my truck saying it's too loud, too this, too that, so on and so forth. Then he goes on about how great Fords are. I kept quiet because he is the guy I'm buying my wood from. After I load my truck up with my wood and I pay him, I ask him how happy he really is with his ford? He tells me it's the best and blah blah blah. I ask him " have you set any fields on fire yet"?

WHAT ??

I tell him about the flame throwers that fords have become and that most people are lucky to keep their truck in their driveway longer than it's stay at a dealer.

After a while, he DID admit that he was just jealous, and asked me if I was interrested in selling my Ram.

SUCKA !!!!!!

Quick Reply: Check this out *******Hehehe, updated for Diesel Stop*********