Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

new engine - triton

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
02cummins
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new engine - triton

god damnit triton, i am in love with the truck, i cant look anymore or ill be takin out loans and crap to do mine

Old 08-28-2007, 08:10 PM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 02cummins

god damnit triton, i am in love with the truck, i cant look anymore or ill be takin out loans and crap to do mine
LOL, [sm=nothatway.gif] If you can do it without going in to debt though... ya only live once so why not [sm=popcorn.gif]

that's about the most ntense compliment I've gotten though... thanks :-)

Old 08-29-2007, 08:54 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

I gotta figure out how to make my turbo spool faster as well,and I only went with a 62mm compressor. You have an edge on that thing right? What does that say for a 0-60 because lets face it, if you have an attitude on there you've already tried it.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:03 PM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: R0oster31

I gotta figure out how to make my turbo spool faster as well,and I only went with a 62mm compressor. You have an edge on that thing right? What does that say for a 0-60 because lets face it, if you have an attitude on there you've already tried it.
I don;t have an Edge so I really an answer that. I tried to answer your question in your other post though. A 14mm exhaust housing is pretty large

Old 09-01-2007, 08:48 PM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran

Wow that's awesome nearly 600 hp to the ground A few weeks back I had talked myself into putting out 450 rwhp and already had the upgrades in mind but I've talked myself back out of it again These trucks are fun but damn I can't really justify forking out several thousand more dollars. I've already spent way too much on it as it is but those of us that can't or won't fork it over, well we live vicariously here at the forums through the guys like you who do so keep up the good work

Quick Reply: new engine - triton