Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Anyone Going to Commerce GA Sept 8th.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:28 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Going to Commerce GA Sept 8th.

The DHRA is having drag races and I plan on going. I'm gonna kidnap Watermelon (with his families help). Anyone else plan on attending? Anyone in the upstate of SC or western NC wanna meet up and convoy there? IT's gonna be a great time, and there will be some people from another Dodge forum and Drew if his wife lets him out.

Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Default RE: Anyone Going to Commerce GA Sept 8th.

im heading that way. birthday is the 7th so plan on leaving the 8th morning...if yall are going the 8th am...ill convoy with yall..i live in Asheville....

Old 08-26-2007, 08:25 PM
triton
Record Breaker

there gonna be a cool bonus at the track >>>> http://www.atlantadragway.com/apcm/t...&zoneid=34

here a little more info, scroll down and click on the Hayes event link......... http://www.hayeschrysler.com/en_US/

Old 08-26-2007, 10:39 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

This is gonna be a blast. NC are you coming through Greenville, or is there a shorter way for you to go? I live right off I85 south of GVL so that's the way I'll be going. Let me know if your coming this way and what time. How about you Triton. You going down Friday or Saturday, which way?

Old 08-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate to spoil any fun. . .but I cant make it. . . it's not the wife but my National Guard unit decided it would be a good idea to change drill dates on us last month F&*#$N M&^$^*!$!#?()RS[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 08-27-2007, 08:16 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Dang dude that sucks! Oh well, maybe you can make the Dyno day were trying to set up in SC. I'll let you know when it gets set up. How are momma - n -dem? Piper and John tried to overthrow the house yet?

Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

from my house...i take I-26 to 25 that goes down the mountain towards greenville and get on I-85 in travelers rest...so yes, i go that way...not sure what time...what time is everyone going...i think i might have all the guys from the shop going too...which would b SWEET! but not for sure...could be justme and the girl friend..

Old 08-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: NickBeek

Dang dude that sucks! Oh well, maybe you can make the Dyno day were trying to set up in SC. I'll let you know when it gets set up. How are momma - n -dem? Piper and John tried to overthrow the house yet?

yea, everyone is doing fine. . .Piper is getting realy protective with Dillon, it's funny. he's gotta check visitors out before they can get close to Dill.Once they pass his thurough inspection he will let them pass. . .we are fortunate that where lorie works they loaded us up with formula, last count we had over 100 8oz cans of enfamil. . .at $1/oz you can see how much we saved right there

well. . .gotta run, I hear Lorie and piper playing with Dill[8D]

Old 08-28-2007, 05:24 PM
dhattaway

I'll be there with a car in the show. They have a class for AMC (the b*stard child) so I'll be taking the Gremlin out again. It'll most likely be the only one there so I shouldn't be hard to find.

[IMG]local://upfiles/70495/B7BEF407FEF14945AB620B6DD50F4F06.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-28-2007, 05:31 PM
triton
Record Breaker

I thought about entering the show but, the only class for my truk is the GG class which is 1962 and newer ! How could they even think to put 07's up agains cars or trucks that old.

I entered in the same type of show at atlanta speedway and lost to a cheery 1972 Superbee. I'm glad I did because my truck was brand new and a cheery Superbee deserves that way more than a new vehicle.

good luck to you though... that grelim is too cool ( now-a-days ) :-)

Quick Reply: Anyone Going to Commerce GA Sept 8th.