Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
quadzilla race module with commander
22.22%
edge "HOT" juice with attitude
77.78%
commander and another module
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

which setup

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 10:16 PM
bwrong
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: which setup

ORIGINAL: Drew

when I was reading up on boxes, I found that the edge box does a good bit more pressure than I wanted. I dont want to pop an injector. and since TST does no pressure and is just timeing/duration it was a bix that I liked more.

Drew, WhenI spoke with the techs at Edge last week they said the juice woked with Timing and Duration and I should stack it with something that does pressure. They were worriedI might have a problem stacking with Superchips due to too much timing and injector knocking.

I do like my TST box, however the bottom end could be a bit better.

Old 09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

[/quote]

ill be suprised to see you beat my deal on that commander, but good luck to ya! and that would also b a great deal on that edge, for 500 i would of took that deal if it was around when i was looking... to get into a chip now after my 310 on gauges would only bring me to 190$ and i would be lucky to get into a used quadzilla zxt of what ever that 65 hp chip is called. does anyone have that by the way? i can maybe get a new one for 225 on ebay and im mainly looking for better mileage so all those other engine breaking levels i wouldent be able to use because its not adjustable... god ram it, you said you got the race chip for 225 right?!?! if so who did you get it off of?

[/quote]

the best the vender on DB could do is $325 with the pillar pod. which was fine for me.

I got the race box from a member on DTR used.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:08 PM
firemansdodge
Professional

Quad Race w/ Commander. Quad will be coming out w/ alot of downloads for everyone's needs in a couple of months. All will be free to download.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:18 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

where did that info come from? Thats good to know. I read on DTR that quad was making a new commander that is not a stand alone like the current. one. and a new race box.

Old 09-02-2007, 01:47 AM
firemansdodge
Professional

ORIGINAL: GOD RAM IT

where did that info come from? Thats good to know. I read on DTR that quad was making a new commander that is not a stand alone like the current. one. and a new race box.
Sawthe thread yesterday. Quad was saying they are coming out w/ downloaded programs for each tuner that they make. They will have a trade in w/ current cutomers. You get a new box w/ USB cordto dowload programs from thier site.There is more features coming out, but wouldn'y relay it. Still in the beta stage. I tried looking for the thread, but could not find it to post on here. Must of deleted it from the site.

Old 09-02-2007, 12:08 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

oh, I read that thread all I saw was that you could trade your old race box in for a new one for a reduced price. I didnt see anything about a download. I'll have to read it again

Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 PM
firemansdodge
Professional

ORIGINAL: GOD RAM IT

oh, I read that thread all I saw was that you could trade your old race box in for a new one for a reduced price. I didnt see anything about a download. I'll have to read it again
Heres the thread: http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/d...light=Quad+XZT

Quick Reply: which setup