Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

caught a burgler in the house"

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 10:33 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: caught a burgler in the house"

145 lbs,, he's lucky it wasn't my house he broke into. He got what he deserved. For idiots like him,, it probabaly won't be the last time.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:34 AM
JDH
Rookie

I love Texas, we have a better set of rules here, it goes to your state of mind at the time if you believe he is a threat you can and should shoot as many rounds int him as it takes for you feel he is no longer a threat. So a good sound beating is getting off light.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:25 AM
cookie_monstr
Professional

ORIGINAL: JDH

I love Texas, we have a better set of rules here, it goes to your state of mind at the time if you believe he is a threat you can and should shoot as many rounds int him as it takes for you feel he is no longer a threat. So a good sound beating is getting off light.
i agree...texas does look at like..'what were u doing in his house to begin with?'..when i was 17yrs a guy tried to break into our cars and my dad caught him made him lay in the ground and shot both his legs...lol...the dude cryed and told the cops..cops said there was nothing they could do cuz he brought it upon himself.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:36 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: JDH

That is likeKind of life Utah,If you feel that your life is in danger then you can blow him away. However if he is running out of the door and you shoot him in the back as he is trying to escape then your screwed, I hope I never have to have the day come when I have to shoot/kill someone, but to protect my family I would not even think twice.

Old 09-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I'm not mistaken, Georgia Law states that you have the authority to shoot on sight someone whom has illegaly gained entrance to the inside of your home of residence.

even if it was the meth kid from down the street he would be finding a 44 slug somewhere in his chest. if it was on my porch, I would drag him back inside my house

Quick Reply: caught a burgler in the house"