Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
12vanthony
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.

Man guys i am new here just a week or so ago and i have no complaints. you guys answer ?'s and make me crack up at the same time. Keep doin what yer doin.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Watermelon
Captain

The ADMINASTRATION is just ticked cause were having fun Heck , look at how this thread is already getting out of hand. We just cant help ourselves. O by the way, how was the lake this weekend NICK? (off topic) sorry guys

Old 09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

I can't be off-topic -- as long as he took the CTD

I don't see anything out of hand about this thread. Our admin started a topic and we are just continuing the discussion of said topic

Old 09-16-2007, 08:19 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

The truck ran flawlessly (if that's a word) It pulled like a mule on steroids. I chased a bob tail truck all the way back up I-85 and had plenty of pedal left, even up the hills. Theh lake was great, all the yahoos who come there to party, don't come this time of year. The campground was quiet, the lake is nice and warm,. and there is nothing like waking up and drinking a cup of coffee by the campfire on a cool fall morning like today. How's the mumzies?

Old 09-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Watermelon
Captain

They already Yanked Steve0s post [:@].Its a conspiracy man!!! their comin after us.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:49 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

ORIGINAL: Watermelon

They already Yanked Steve0s post [:@].Its a conspiracy man!!! their comin after us.
naw that was me moving it...

what the admis are doing makes sense... they want the forum to be a resource for getting problem solved and having so many off-topic posts in the tech sections makes it hard. I stopped posting over in the off-topic forums after putting up one of my trip pic posts and getting someone making smart comments about one of the pics which included my little woman. That didnt sit well with me so I avoid that section. So I guess the Clouds Rest post will most likely be the last of that kind from me. I posted them here to share with the guys I talk with the most and who I consider friends here @ DF.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

alright guys. . .here is the 'Official word' from admin. . .

We don't have to go ****, not at all... but obvious OT threads should to be moved... like the one I linked. No need to upset the balance the system has, just try to move SOME of the threads.

ROTM threads can stay in the various sections, those are usually related to the section they are in.

Thanks everyone! We'd just like to see some of the section specific people in the OT too...

basicaly, joke threads need to be shot to the off topic, we can still joke around and such, but we need to keep it as topic related as possable. I'm sorry herb, but your thread about the top 10 was the onethat was refered to

we are close nit here, and we generaly keep things pretty tame and handle ourselves pretty well. . .Sharks oh. .ohhh. . .thread will stay, and other threads of the such as well. but just remember, those threads are running over the line of being non-technical, however just as Steve said. . .I dont think any of you guys would like to have some zit faced freak saying he touches himself at night to sharks' drag dresspics.

Threads about things you or your kids have done I'll let fly, since we are all good people, or a weekend event you went to, promotions at work and what not. . .but those pure joke threads are over the line. oh, and busting chops on others. . .as long as it doesnt get too out of hand. . .not much will change, but keep themrelated as possable.

and yea, I know ya'll were taking stabs at me, I've got pretty thick skin

Old 09-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Ben D.
Champion

I don't wanna hear anyone talking about **** forums unless they've been to www.jeepforum.com I used to go to this forum but so many guys are just prissy bastards escpecially the wrangler guys. I drive a wrangler and most of them guys make me sick. they try to treat anyone who doesn't have a six cyl like they are dirt. and it aint like the six cylinder in the jeeps has any real amoutn of power lol 195 hp at the flywheel makes them feel like they are bad to the bone.

this forum is extremely extremely lax about almost everything alhtough i'm sad to see more rules implemented it's still a very chill environment guys.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:39 PM
jakebrake
Champion

Don't worry drew, sharx has got your back, and probably your front too that sick-o

Old 09-16-2007, 10:46 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

woohoo, back comes the hike from hell thread...

Quick Reply: guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.