Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Debadge

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 11:19 AM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Debadge

I debadged mine.... Used the 3M Wax and adhesive remover..Will say...in my opinion... it worked better then goo-gone......fishin line... and a maxed out credit card..hehe....Then after...wash adn wax and its nice and shiny

Old 09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: CutterW

I thought there was a DIY for it. Where is Daleo when need him.
You dont want to follow Jimmys instructions...any time in the first sentence it states hitting a "tree"...what follows cant be good.
Someone needs to explain to Jimmy it is a truck, not a bumper car. [&:]

Old 09-17-2007, 03:03 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

Jimmys truck can be anything he wants it be... wether its a bumper car or just a bumper.... hehe

Old 09-17-2007, 05:54 PM
halfdozenbuzzin
Professional

on my 2007 .. the heat seemed to make everything worse (on the first badge removal) so on the second one i just used the heat gun beforepulling thebraided fishing line behind the badge..i triedto leave as much adhesive on the truck as i could.. let it cool off real good.. then started at a corner and rolled the adhesive over itself.. sometimes i could pull up and remove long stretches of it.. if it was heated.. it was too soft to pull on..it would just break.. there was very little residue to remove with WD40 when i was done

Quick Reply: Debadge