Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I hate Doctors.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:33 PM
bksram3500
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate Doctors.

I can't remember the last time I went to the doctor.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

Speaking of x rays my son had his first this weekend at 11 months old. He run into a fire place at full speed and we thought he broke his leg but he didn't.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:28 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Drew

well guy's. . .Lorie finaly pushed me enough to call the doctor about my foot. . .been about a week since I probably broke some bones in my foot and did some nice tendon damage as well. Ive had a hard time driving my truck just to get to work. . .been lugging the engine as much as I can so I dont have to downshift and running it up to nearly 3K so I can skip gears. Last time I went to the Doc. for anything was about 10 years ago. . .and that was because I ended up in the hospital unconscious[:'(]I'll just say I woke up 3 days later and my neck has never been the same. . .if you are wondering what I was doing I'm not at liberty to say, I will say that modernmedicationsare not all it is cracked up to be[:@]

oh BTW, since I'm off topic here. . .today be Talk like a pirate day http://www.talklikeapirate.com/AARRRRRRR
Float the gears an save the foot

Old 09-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Twoforme2
Veteran

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

It's the hubbies fault he decided to mess w/ me while I was typing [:@][:@]

You should be able to request it.
uhhh...the x-ray, or your husband "messing" with him[sm=joke.gif]

Old 09-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well. . .first indication from the x-rays are nothing is broken, but I do have some rather severe tendon and ligiment damage. . .doc's going to look at them more in depth to make sure there isnt anything more. . .BTW, there realy isnt much of a way to do a weight barring x-ray if I cannot put any weight on it. . .it feels like I'm walking on a freaking golf ball[:@]

Old 09-20-2007, 05:54 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spend to much time in Dr.'s offices to know what really goes on. I do all my own stuff when I get injured or sick. I get the flu and I OD on nightquil and dayquil. I broke my hand, and casted it myself and did my own therapy. I have a bad foot so I bought the restraints for the nighttime and insoles for my shoes for the daytime. My knee is a little messed up so I got a geared knee brace to wear when I am lifting or moving alot. The last time I was in the hospital to see a dr. was when I got smashed by a car on my motorcycle and I had no choice as I was unconcious and the ambulance took me in, but I did check myself out and goto Denny's for dinner and then strarted my own therapy after only 2 weeks of it myself. The only good thing is since I do work for all these doctors, all of my stuff I buy is medical grade, not Walgreens supplied... A little more expensive but worth it in the end..

Quick Reply: I hate Doctors.