Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

NFL team?? (OT)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 02:09 PM
bigmike
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NFL team?? (OT)

I grew up a Bears fan, with WalterPayton as one of my idols. I have evolved into a Packers fan....true story - the first college football game i ever played in was against a kid named Favre from Southern Miss and they beat us on a hail mary of sorts that bounced off of one of our DB's helmet and into the reciever's hands. Favre has fun and plays the game for the right reasons and i admire that. If you haven't seen a game in Lambeau with it snowing, then you are missing out. GO Packers!

Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

dispite the fact that yes they did cheat, and today they are not cheating and that is observed by the association, they are still kicking *** and therefore I have nothing to say about them winning while they were cheating, would be a different story if they had started to lose AFTER they got caught cheating, but nope, stil killing everyone ;-) ....just a thought...

Old 10-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Ben D.
Champion

perhaps because they filmed everyone and they probably still know what most of the calls are hmmm?? who says they don't have it written down somewhere to see what the calls were???????? not trying to be mean but hey in baseball the mere suspicion of cheating is like an automatic crusifiction so Bellicheck has got it coming lol.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:55 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

it aint baseball....and if you watch the highlights on ESPN...its shows that all persn records of other teams have been contained and are no longer in their use...i guess we will see what happens in the years and games to come.....

Old 10-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Nicky B
Captain

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

I didn't give a hoot about the pats winning until well bellicheck cheated. now I say we put an asterisk next to the three super bowls because god knows how many times they pulled that bull crap.
Well I'm sure every team something along the same lines as what the patriots did its just the matter that the patriots got caught.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:37 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Jake - - so you graduated from WSU hun??
A WSU student walked into a bar in Seattle and ordered two beers. After he paid for the beers he drank one and poured the other one all over his right hand. The bartender was curious to what he was doing so he asked him, and the WSU student replied "I'm trying to get my date drunk."

I never said they were GOOD just that is the team I prefer to root for

Old 10-02-2007, 07:49 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

hahahaha

Old 10-02-2007, 08:26 PM
jakebrake
Champion

Some times one beer doesn't do the trick so I drop righty off at home and swing by lefty's house.Lefty don't see a lot of action so it's always in the mood

Old 10-03-2007, 07:46 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: NCcummins

dispite the fact that yes they did cheat, and today they are not cheating and that is observed by the association, they are still kicking *** and therefore I have nothing to say about them winning while they were cheating, would be a different story if they had started to lose AFTER they got caught cheating, but nope, stil killing everyone ;-) ....just a thought...
Well, considering they havent played anyone worth a spit since they got caught, kinda hard to lose now aint it?

The truth is, the Patriots did cheat, and everything they've done since Bellichump got there will now be questioned. It doesnt help matters that the Patriots have been involved in several questionably officiated games in both the regular season and playoffs. Whether the calls were right or wrong isnt the point, the point is that too many people already believe the Patriots have gotten special treatment.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:15 AM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

again..i love the intensity this sport brings...its awesome...i understand where you are coming from....but i guess we will just have to see in the games to comes...

Quick Reply: NFL team?? (OT)