Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

NFL team?? (OT)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NFL team?? (OT)

Im sitting here watching Monday Night Football....and my team (the Patriots) are killing Cincinnati! I just like the Pats because I am from New England and even though they were acused of cheating this year, I have always liked them, along with the Cowboys. And living in NC, all my Panther fan buddys get ill, like 2 years ago, when the Pats killed the Panthers in the superbowl..

anyone else on here NFL fans? and WHATS YOU FAVORITE TEAM??

Old 10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Twoforme2
Veteran
Default RE: NFL team?? (OT)

My Favorite team is anyteam playing AGAINST the Patriots...I am sick of them, actually I guess I am more sick of the press always sucking up to Bellichek. Funny the Colts are 4-0 I don't hear anything about how great or how smart Dungy is. Or what about the Cowboys.

This MNF crew of announcers suck! This Cornheiser guy is a freakin MORON!

Actually my team is the Cowboys. I have noticed a few more hats since they started playing well...funny how that works. Kinda like the Pats, 10 years ago NOONE wore a Patriots hat or jacket, at least not in my neck of the woods, Then they started winning a few superbowls and all of a sudden the Pats fans comeout of the wood work, or should I say jump on the band wagon.

Please don't take that as me talking about you, just an observation. Being a Cowboys fan it is hard for some people to believeI wasa fan when they sucked also...LOL

Old 10-01-2007, 11:01 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

I completey get where you are coming from. The press is making the Pats look like they need all the attention in the NFL. And the only reason I have been fallowing because me being 18 now, I lived in New England untill I was 13 and have always liked them, even when they sucked. Its more of my Dad getting me into them because they were the local team. And as far as the Cowboys, I had a Dallas Cowboys crib as a kid because Dad liked them so much. So its more fallowing his Teams and keeping up with them because of that...but I completely get where you are coming from!....

GLAD TO SEE THERE IS ATLEAST ONE NFL FAN ONHERE! lol

Old 10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

DREW BLEDSOE baby!!!

I swear I'd never watched a Pats game before they picked him up. But since he is a Coug I followed him and man oh man did he ever have a run there.

Ok stupid story time.....at WSU (Washington State University for those of you who don't know) the pratice football field is across the road from the Library. There is a parking lot between the two and a three lane road (turn lane). So the QB coach when Drew started had this long standing bet w/ his players. Anyone who could stand on the 30 yard line and get a football through the broken window in the Library (some stupid window that never closed or something) would get a steak dinner once a week for their rest of their college career. Well Drew tried and tried his freshman year and the season was almost over; he'd broken two other windows but hadn't gotten it in the magic window yet. His cousin (Ryan Leaf again just for you that don't know) was at the school for a visit and he was telling him the bet....so the two of them started toss'n the ol' pigskin around. Drew hit the freaking window. The coach tried to back out of his bet of course - - but he got his steak dinners. Ryan also hit the window. Coach canceled the bet!

Now as for are there any other 'fans' around - - yeah you might say that....as for the favorite team - - Which ever one is spanking the Sick Chickens that week

Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

Haha that is one hell of a story, but pretty funny too! Guess he worked his *** of in college as well as the NFLI am just all around a Pats and Cowboys fan for sure!

Old 10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Twoforme2
Veteran

ORIGINAL: NCcummins
More like a NFL FREAK! Especially since I started playing fantasy football about 6 or 7 years ago...for me there is Football Season and Waiting for football season.

Wife wife informed me that I even officially "sleep football". In the middle of the night she was watching some movie on TV whilst I was sleeping. I woke up grabbed the remote from the headboard, hit 2-1-2 (The NFL Network) rolled over and went back to sleep. I dont remember doing it, but it became official that night.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:16 AM
BiggBlu601
Veteran

love football Carolina Panther fan huge fan. have been since 95. most ppl around here root for the Saints and all. love college ball as well. i was so crazy this past saturday with all the upsets going on. i was hoppin LSU would get upset where i could talk a little smack with all my buddys cause there all in love with LSU. Southern Miss Golden Eagle and UNC fan myself. plus i love going to my old high school's football games on fri. nights. under the lights and all ya cant help but love it.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:28 AM
unclemike
Veteran

Colts? The traitors left Baltimore and I've been wishing them ill ever since. I was busy downing the suds and turning wrenches Sunday, sortta half listening to the Steelers Cardinals game.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:07 AM
cujo
Captain

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCcummins

I'm a fan, love college ball as well. Problem is finding the time to watch, between family and doing stuff that needs to get done around the house I end up only getting to see bits and pieces. My norm is finally getting to sit down and catch some of the late games, have a couple of beers then fall asleep after a few minutes of the game. I swear the TV spends more time watching me that I do watching it. Oh well.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:10 AM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

haha, well then I wouldfor sure think you are a huge fan if you sleep football...haha..

glad to see the other football, college or nfl, fans!

Quick Reply: NFL team?? (OT)