Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Sign of true love (I got air horns!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Stang_luvr
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sign of true love (I got air horns!!!)

Got home today from being out on the motorcycle and found my birthday present sitting on the kitchen floor. My wife got me the Cannon Ball express horns from Wolo complete with a 5L air tank....Now the question is where to mount them??? I tried under the truck but there isn't a lot of room, the get real close to the drive shaft...and will be very close to sticking down below the frame rails....not that big of a concern as I have no intention of 4 wheeling with it considering the turbo and all with the diesel....I know some of you may, but I'd rather be out with a gasser to go muddin'.

Any ideas on where to mount on an '07 without making them obvious....I'm open to any suggestions...

Darryn

Old 10-11-2007, 08:37 PM
twotrack68
Rookie
Default RE: Sign of true love (I got air horns!!!)

Pick up the November issue of Diesel Power. It has the EXACT article (with pics) that you need. Yeah...air horns are definately on my "short list"!
Scott

Old 10-11-2007, 08:52 PM
woligator
Record Breaker

I got a single air horn i harvested from a wrecked 10 wheeler and its a blast,im really happy whit it,i
installed it under my flatbed next to my 12 gallon tank,i got lots of spare room so...

Have fun

Woligator

Old 10-11-2007, 10:01 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

thats gonna b sweet when you get it mounted..... you are going to have to keep us updated with storys on your use of it in traffic

Old 10-11-2007, 11:09 PM
burban2002
Veteran

Thats a really nice setup but dang its expensive. I was looking at train horns to but something like the conductor special from hornblaster

Old 10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Stang_luvr
Rookie

burban2002....through wolo themselves they are very expensive....my wife bought them through a company called Flora Wrecker Sales Inc. They are out of NJ and have a web page with online store...from what I can tell...she spent a little under $500 for part #s 840 and 837

Darryn

Quick Reply: Sign of true love (I got air horns!!!)