Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

advise from used truck buyers!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 09:19 PM
austin
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: advise from used truck buyers!!

Wow you got a really good deal for that truck! Around here(Dallas) that truck would go for more like $32k!
Where is your area at? It sounds to be a bit cheaper over here and I am open to any lower US states.

According to autotrader they just lowered the price! It is now listed for $26,900! I am guessing since they are lowering the price, means it is not being able tosell well right?

Think I can get $23k for that truck?? Would that be worth it or do yall think that it should be lower? Remember its an 05 with 88k miles.

thanks guys!!!
Austin

Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

Austin you need to drive to Bonham TX They have 16 acres of dodges and 100's of trucks. they even hav some 5.9's left.
http://www-5.dodge.com/vehsuite/dispatch.do

Old 10-18-2007, 10:27 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

might even be a good bet to offer 24k and see where it goes from there, when ever there is a vehicle for sale there is ALWAYS room for negotiation or atleast i like to think that going into the purchase also i live in michigan but to be honest, i have seen MANY simular trucks in some cases better trucks going for better prices on ebay. maybe you should try a local search and see what ya can find, or if your happy with any of those 2 you first posted then go for them! im not here to make your mind up for you, but i can tell you either way if your going to get into a cummins you wont have any regrets!!!!!

Quick Reply: advise from used truck buyers!!