Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

sellin my fard thinkin about a dodge. NEED HELP

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
savage.basher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sellin my fard thinkin about a dodge. NEED HELP

alot of mechanics around here say to stay away from dodge becasue of the actual truck.
I have owned/drove my fair share of vehicles, and had never owned a dodge untill I got my 06 1500. I bought 1500 because I liked the actuall truck (not the engine) better than the ford and the chevy. I test drove all of them just to make sure and I liked the ford but the dodge was just a little betterIMO and it was $2,000 less for the equally equiped truck. I am very glad I decided to be a tight wad and get the cheaper truck becuase it was the greates truck I had ever owned. About a year later I was trying to figure out ways to make my truck better, and the more I thought about it the solution was very clear... the only way to make the best truck better was to also have the best engine, so I traded itin for a 07 2500 5.9L CTD and have never regreted it. I would not rather have any other truck. When I see other trucks going down the road there is never any envy or jealously like there was before with the gasser, now I am completely content .

Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sellin my fard thinkin about a dodge. NEED HELP

Check out this post, last week I had to drive an 08 powerstroke for work and put it through its paces... wrote up a short review...

https://dodgeforum.com/m_1011632/tm.htm

Quick Reply: sellin my fard thinkin about a dodge. NEED HELP