Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Mad or Happy

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007 | 11:22 PM
CutterW
|
Captain
Default Mad or Happy

Well, I called and got pissy with em about why my Puck hasn't got to me yet. I did a 2day mail deal and I couldnt be mad for long because they said they were sending out right then and there. So should be here wed. early morning hopely. I'll take pics with phone and post them on here and tell how long and how the HP feels.

Old 11-12-2007 | 11:25 PM
Aero Ram
All Star
Default RE: Mad or Happy

Where did you order that thing from, sucks that ya had ta wait....

Old 11-12-2007 | 11:28 PM
CutterW
|
Captain

www.xtremediesel.com They were nice to me but paying for 2day and having to wait a week and half doesnt cut it, but I'm not a B***hy person and have learned to deal with crap I don't even like. I'd just rather get it here and have that week/half wait than tell em give me money back and order somewhere else that somehow does the same thing.

Old 11-12-2007 | 11:28 PM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: CutterW

Well, I called and got pissy with em about why my Puck hasn't got to me yet. I did a 2day mail deal and I couldnt be mad for long because they said they were sending out right then and there. So should be here wed. early morning hopely. I'll take pics with phone and post them on here and tell how long and how the HP feels.
Try using a camera genius, it might last longer....nevermind, the wife just informed me they make camera phones....my age is starting to show hehehe
Well this is number 3500, now I can go to bed...late hehehe

Old 11-12-2007 | 11:30 PM
CutterW
|
Captain

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

Well this is number 3500, now I can go to bed...late hehehe
Gratz. I might be there by your age, hopely younger.

Old 11-13-2007 | 12:36 AM
Bad_A$$_Ram

I was really happy with www.xtremediesel.com when I ordered my Predator/PowerPuck from them. I ordered it on a Monday and got it that Wednesday and I live up here in Alaska! They must have had a Ford guy working the counter that day!!

Old 11-13-2007 | 08:17 AM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

They are good about taking your order and not telling you that the item is not in stock. That happened to me when I ordered my QZ Commander from them. Yes they were nice when I called a week later trying to find out why my order had not arrived.

BTW I am still waiting onQZ to resolve the fuel pressure sensor issue. I reported the problem back in the middle of September and I am still waiting on a replacement FP sensor.

Old 11-14-2007 | 12:10 AM
beachmstr

sucks you had to wait. let me know how it works out.

Quick Reply: Mad or Happy