Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
happy
78.85%
unhappy
13.46%
divorced
7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Married.... Divorced

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 01:09 AM
ljpierce_ely
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Married.... Divorced

I have to say definately happy, and I bought the truck about a month after we started dating. Hell, she helped with the choosing of it. Now, married for just under a year (Jan 08 first anniversary), and still having fun.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:51 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

guess my first post was a bit vauge for some info there....

weve been together for 15 years, married for 12, and have 4 kids.

things were fine here as long as I was working, paying the bills, and not askin what she was doing while I was out of state making her money.

bought my 1ST GEN CTD Oct 06.

she lacks the desire to hold a job. although she has been attending some form of college over the last 4 years ...like massage therapy, and now the local community college to work towards a degree of some sorts.

hates it when I work on my cars, or take the fire arms out (costs money or some such thing I guess ).

I was real heavy into the old fashioned air cooled VW scene here locally. I have a 59 VW baja, and she has a 69 VW Beetle (stock) . she even complained about goin to group functions that were sponsored by our parts suppliers.

the more I work towards divorce and not caring about who, what, where, and when she issome where, the better my life feels

its been a roller coaster ride for a while.

guess I should of taken heed of the warning signs many moon ago and just split while the splittin was good.

Live and learn.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:47 AM
olddodge
Rookie

married:13yrs. 1st truck 15yrs before married 2nd truck 12yrs after married.I'm 44

Old 11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
73Jim
Veteran

I'm 34, married for 9 years, together for 11, with a 5 year old daughter. My Dodge is almost a year old.Definatly married above my class. She is smarter, and better looking than I am. The best part is that she is the one who wanted the toy hauler, so I told her if YOU want the trailer I guess I'll have to buy a new truck.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:19 AM
ga_noplugs

Lets see, been together over 7 years and have had the truck for 1.
We have our fights but I think thats normal.
I'm happy

Old 11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
beachmstr

well, it seems like the general concensus is that the CTD doesn't cause any major problems. Like it was stated earlier **** happens. Some chicks do look at the truck and go with that and it sucks when that happens but they're just shallow gold diggers. It seems like most of you have found a very supportive significant others and hopefully i find one sometime too.

Sharx, I dont think the stretching of stockings thing turned her on any.

Quick Reply: Married.... Divorced