Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Going to a better place.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:36 PM
savage.basher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to a better place.

I noticed the other moving post and thought, "crap, why didn't I think to ask you guys?"

So the wife and I are thinking (seriously) about moving to Colorado, possibly just outside of denver on the west side or in the Keystone, Dillon, Frisco area just a little further west into the mountains. Does anyone live in either of these areas? If so could you stear us towardsone place or the other, pros cons, do you know any realestate agents, etc. etc.

Thanks very much,
Savage-

Old 12-05-2007, 12:39 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Default RE: Going to a better place.

Why colorado? just curious....

Old 12-05-2007, 12:40 PM
savage.basher

It's purdy.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:47 PM
savage.basher

We have a little bit of money saved up to make the move. We think we can actually move and have enough to live for a few months while we look for jobs. We are young and don't have a family yet so we figured if we were gonna make a long distance move we ought to do it now while it is the easiest. We have stayed at Keystone a few times, and have wandered through the rest of the surrounding area... dillon, frisco, silverhtorne, breckenridge, copper mountain, etc. and love it there. The people, the things to do, the views, everything is so perfect, sure beats the **** out of St.Louis (top ten highestcrime cities in the country [:@]). We both are college grads and have quite a bit of experience in our fields so we figured finding jobs (even if they had to be lower paying jobs just for a while) would be fairly easy.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

well sounds like a great plan to me!! I was always thinkin about after school making a long distance move... somewhere in the south though where its warm.. and i can get a little house with a lot of land near a UPS so I can continue my career path! LOL best of luck to ya though!

Old 12-05-2007, 01:05 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Hey Savage, I will call my brother whos a broker in Colorado...he'll know who will take care of you.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:13 PM
stewtina
Veteran

we ended up buying a house in angel fire, nm because we looked into the area that your speaking of and the housing prices were more than we wanted to spend for a part time place

Old 12-05-2007, 04:33 PM
ZmanTRX4
Professional

You live in STL? My brother lives right past south county and I live about 45 minutes south. Didn't know there was anyone on this site so close.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:37 PM
CutterW
Captain

I'll be living around the Rifle area if I do move to CO. If not I'm staying in western Oklahoma.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:13 PM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: tdmopar59

well sounds like a great plan to me!! I was always thinkin about after school making a long distance move... somewhere in the south though where its warm.. and i can get a little house with a lot of land near a UPS so I can continue my career path! LOL best of luck to ya though!

Well, UPS is headquartered in Atlanta and though its not the land of he11fire that is Arizona, its pretty warm here...

Quick Reply: Going to a better place.