Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

gone baby gone

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:09 AM
chouseal
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: gone baby gone

Hey, Woli... so sorry to hear about your loss. Our daughter is 5, and we've lost two since she arrived. I know it's not easy. But we've got another in the oven now (due in April), and this time all looks to be doing great! May God bless you and your wife with more.

Sheesh, I never thought I'd feel like an old fart at 34... bunch of young pups around here!

Old 12-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Mayfair
Legend

Wow dude I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. PROPS to you for looking on the bright side though !! Hopefully your wife does also. Keep practicing Woli. That's the plus side of the whole process.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:50 AM
cujo
Captain

Sorry for your loss. We lost one in our attempts as well. You have to look at it as it wasn't meant to be.

Good new is you get to try again.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 AM
behindbars

We lost 3 before we had our little girl. I wanted to give up but the wife really wanted one. Glad she brought me around. I wouldn't trade my little girl for anything. Made her even more speical when she finally came.

All done now though. Bottle of whiskey and a razor blade and I'm shootin blanks. hehe

BTW turned 31 in October.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 AM
United1
Professional

Woli, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My wife miscarried after our son Anthony was born, but a year after that we were blessed with a beautiful and healthy little girl (now 3). We could not help but think that it happened for a reason, not by fault of either of us. For what ever reason, it was not meant to be. Very sad, but, not meant to be. Scared my wife though, understandably, she was 37 when my daughter was born. Older than many on here, I turned 40 last Monday the 3rd. Stay positive, keep in mind that it was not either of yours fault, and try again. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:59 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

I am very sorry for your loss buddy. I know how it feels. My first wife lost our first also but it all worked out in the end. I probably wouldn't have the daughter I have now if the first one would wouldn't have misscarried.
I am sure God has a plan and that is why. God Bless you and yours!

And since this seems to have turned into an Age thread as well........I am 41 and ain't getting no younger !!

Old 12-11-2007, 11:47 AM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

Hmmm... anyone notice Sharx has'nt been on here sayin how old he is??? [sm=lol.gif]... But anways... Good luck and have fun doin it again and again....

Old 12-11-2007, 06:17 PM
mytowrig
Captain

hey buddy, i always hate to hear bad news about good people... glad too see you're keeping your chin up! things will work out eventually! (btw, 25 over here...)

Old 12-11-2007, 07:32 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

We lost one before each of our two children and lost one more after my son was born. It's not for us to know why. We just need to move on. Good luck and happy practicing.

BTW all you 30 and under crowd.....getting to thirty went pretty slowly, 30 to 40 was in the blink of an eye! Enjoy every day, cause the older you get the faster they slip away!

Old 12-12-2007, 05:17 AM
KillerCummins
Professional

Hey Woli, sorry about the loss. Good luck on future attempts.

Quick Reply: gone baby gone