DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech-88/)
-   -   Pay up sucker **update** (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech/137323-pay-up-sucker-update.html)

Jr. Mechanic 12-12-2007 04:24 PM

RE: Pay up sucker

NEVER EVER EVER EVER use an automatic car wash. We've used them before but this summer I worked on one in florida and it was SO disgusting. The brushes were horrible, there were nails and other sharp objects laying all over, the soap was like water, etc. The sad part is that it is in a upscale part of the area directly across from a lambo, ferrari, and landrover dealer [&:]

ZmanTRX4 12-12-2007 04:38 PM

Call the city and tell them that you are him and want the water shut off for pipe repair or something. That'll teach him :D

solarwarp 12-12-2007 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: ZmanTRX4

Call the city and tell them that you are him and want the water shut off for pipe repair or something. That'll teach him :D
Now that is on the right track ... how about call environmental services and say that you saw him dumping his recycled water into the storm sewer.

roadking096 12-12-2007 04:48 PM

I hate that I'm so vengeful, but I would HAVE to even the score somehow. I work for a hazardous waste clean up/ disposal company. If over 5 gallons of something toxic were to "drop" out of the bed of your truck near a drain, and you called the EPA to report it, he would be in for some expenses and shut down time that would equal about 100x the mirror bill.

Catholic Damage 12-12-2007 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: behindbars

Bear with me for a story. I'll try to make it short.

Back in April my truck got scuffed in a car wash. It broke a piece off the plastic on my mirror. I know I should have washed it by hand. I've done so ever since. Anyway I fought and fought with the stupid car wash and they wouldn't pay. I did a Better Business Bureau complaint and reported them to the state Attorney General. No luck. So we went to small claims court. I won. Got a decision for $390 plus court costs and interest. Now the suckers still won't pay. The court said I have to hire an attorney. They can impose a lein on the property but I won't get my money unless they sell the business. Plus the lawyer is gonna get all my money. It wasn't a big deal but the owner was such an a$$hole that know it's just the principle of it all.

I know all you crafty guys will have some interesting tactics for me to take. Right now I'm thinking of going out there on the next nice day with a big sign and picketing the place.

[IMG]local://upfiles/75003/FE93C5F8CF4D409696F9A042C8860927.jpg[/IMG]
not gonna read all the comments, but give this a shot.
get a syringe, fill it with pain thinner. inject asome into a bunch of paintballs.
blast the building with big splatters rather than individual spots
when he washes off the paint, he'll wash off his wall paint...

you didnt hear it from me...

KillerCummins 12-12-2007 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

I think I'd go to the car wash first thing in the morning and watch the guy pull up. Just after he walks into the building, I'd RAM his car with mine and immediately leave.

Two months later after he has it all nice and shiny again, I'd RAM it again.
Stand back everyone, stand back. This gentleman is brilliant.As Mr. behindbars knows, there is nothing more frustrating than an imperfect vehicle. If someone crashed into my truck twice, I would have even more serious mental problems for the rest of my life. Mayfair, you are cruel to even think up something like that, but I give you great respect for such a good idea.

jedrph 12-12-2007 05:42 PM

"accidentally" spill a couple gallons of used oil down the drain??

solarwarp 12-12-2007 06:08 PM

Be careful. Trying to collect money that is owed is not harrassment ...Just remember every bank, ATM, Walmart, shopping mall, etc has cameras.Don't be going onto his property, once he tells you to leave otherwise, you may end up representing your usernamesake.

hocheck 12-12-2007 06:15 PM

I would just burn the place down but thats just me.

sspp 12-12-2007 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: jedrph

"accidentally" spill a couple gallons of used oil down the drain??
Better yet, environmentallyhazardous paint...