DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech-88/)
-   -   Pay up sucker **update** (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech/137323-pay-up-sucker-update.html)

finny 12-12-2007 06:34 PM

RE: Pay up sucker

i would have to say i would defineetly get even

CowboyBob 12-12-2007 07:55 PM

This reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where they poured a bag of concrete in the washing machine to get even with the guy that stole Jerry's money out of his clothes to be cleaned.

behindbars 12-12-2007 08:07 PM

You should have seen me sneeking through there in my car with my camera getting pictures before we went to court. That's what won it for me. The paint on the inside of the car wash matched the paint transfer on my mirror. ;)

[IMG]local://upfiles/75003/3EA348FF138A49A3AF01B7D56ED76C95.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/75003/A6BD2D69A3A94D9A8176E2193BB2BFE2.jpg[/IMG]

brutusjr357 12-12-2007 08:12 PM

Do the sign thing a guy I worked with did it at a ford dealer for $1500 bucks and after costing them alot of $$$$$$ in sales he got his money. They even had the police come out and they said he was not breaking the law it took time but he got his money.... He had a big sign and took the balloons off the cars at the dealership next door and had them tied to the sign. He said it made the sign lighter and made it stand out more....

woligator 12-12-2007 09:26 PM

well, for the syringe idea,contact glue into keyhole of vehicule,store etc....
i like the idea of bag of cement....
u can alos find aerosol glue to put on door rubber everywher u find them...

the old potato in the exaust is nice too
if u want to be extreme get a lengh of chain around the rear axle and tie it to a pole near the car...
get a lengh of steel wire trough the ujoin of the driveshaft and the other lengh after the exaust tube... or and axle...

Mayfair 12-13-2007 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: woligator

well, for the syringe idea,contact glue into keyhole of vehicule,store etc....

u can alos find aerosol glue to put on door rubber everywher u find them...

get a lengh of steel wire trough the ujoin of the driveshaft and the other lengh after the exaust tube... or and axle...

Dude you ROCK !!!

All 3 are great, but the third is the BEST !! I never heard of that one before. I'm DEFINATELY gonna remember that one !!

CowboyBob 12-13-2007 07:47 AM

Note to self: Don't make any of these guys angry. :)

KRZY.BMET 12-13-2007 08:28 AM

I would make one call and say if you do not pay up that you are going to call the media. Wait a week, if nothing, call your lcoal TV station adn see if they want to do a story on a shady business in the area and explain what happened. They will probably do something about it. Having a reporter try toget comments from him, then have them placed in TV is bad business for him.

Down here, we have a segment on our local news called "Help Me Howard". Howard is a lawyer that takes requests for televised legal adice and help. They call the business, visit the business, and explain in detail to the viewers on their rights. 95% of the time results are proven and things get resolved. The media is always a good turn.

Mayfair 12-13-2007 12:15 PM

Maybe the media works in Bumble-hoo USA, but unless youshootsomeone here, you aint getting nothin outta them. I stll like Woli's cable throught theU-joint idea !!

gtxpooch 12-13-2007 08:35 PM

I would make one call and say if you do not pay up that you are going to call the media. Wait a week, if nothing, call your lcoal TV station adn see if they want to do a story on a shady business in the area and explain what happened. They will probably do something about it. Having a reporter try toget comments from him, then have them placed in TV is bad business for him.
Best idea yet! you don't have to do much or get in trouble! I've seen this work here, one business closed within a couple months because of a TV investigative reporter