Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Pay up sucker **update**

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 AM
memphisii
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pay up sucker

i tow strap around an axle or suspension component and a 1/4 mile tugg would also do well, just dont leave any finder prints.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:06 PM
5point9Magnum
Rookie

Aircraft paint remover and his fender or trunk lid, hell the whole car if you have time.
If I remember correctly, Mythbusters did a show about potatoes in the pipe and sugar in the tank, niether worked

Best one I ever heard was roll the victims window down first then put a rock or brick with a bunch of broken glass in his seat and watch him tape up his window, but thats more a practical joke on a friend

Old 12-14-2007, 11:11 PM
jakebrake
Champion

Peice of clear plastic (sorta like saran wrap) in thefuel tank. He'll be driving around and the pickup tube will suck it up blocking all fuel flow and killing the engine. Once the fuel pump stops pumping, it fall off the pickup tube and after priming it'll run fine till it sucks that plastic back up. Since its clear you can't see it in the fuel tank

Old 12-15-2007, 10:28 AM
usafr
All Star

I used to know this guy in New Orleans, and for $500 bucks,,,, your friend would never dance again [8D]. That's why I stopped carrying the .45 in my truck and only have a baseball bat now. The bad thing is that people like that know they will get away with screwing people over. I could never be a businessman,, I'm just not an *** like that.
On the other hand, I use the auto carwash all the time,, I fold the mirrors in first, and have never had any problems. The one I use does a real good job and only costs $7.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I'm diggin your idea Jake, I'm also really diggin the paint stripperidea too. I never heard of the window and the brick idea before, but I'm DEFINATELY gonna be doin that one to s couple of friends this summer

Old 12-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 03-04-2008, 10:41 AM
behindbars

Well after almost a whole year I finally got a check in the mail yesterday. I decided to go the ol' fashion American way and hire an attorney. It wasn't worth the aggrevation I was putting myself through.

There was some issues with it because the car wash was an LLC and the president owned the property outright personally. My attorney sent him a demand letter to no avail. He then filed a debtors exam. 3 days Later he got some phone calls from that guys attorney and I got a check in the mail.

He did neglect to add the interest and court costs. However my attorney is going to hold them to it before he drops the debtors exam. He'll just keep that for part of his fees. It was only $40 some. I ended up paying him only $65 out of pocket. Not to bad. I'm just glad it's all over.

If there is a Diamond Car Care Express anywhere near you I'd avoid it like the plague.[:@] I've made it a mission in my life to tell as many people about this as I can.

Looks like I'll be getting a shiney new toolbox to go in my truck with the scuffed up mirror.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I can't believe it took you a year to get 390.00 smacks. That blows. I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for you though. Spend the 390 on a billboard ad right over his shop that reads DO NOT USE THIS CARWASH

Old 03-04-2008, 02:13 PM
agargano98
Veteran

i only go in the touch free washes and pull in the mirrors

Old 03-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Bigriver

I'm glad to see that you found some justice in the end. This is the first time that I'm seeing this thread, must have been out of town when it came out. Better late than never, so here's an idea of sweet revenge!

It's never too late to show appreciation.......or dissatisfaction as in this case, so.....here's a neat little product to squirt on the carpet under his car seats if you have a chance at it!

Tinks used to make small round pellets of urine scent to replenish these scent bombs. A few of those little buggers down the AC vents are sure to gag the best of them!

Quick Reply: Pay up sucker **update**