Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT..weather lately??

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 10:10 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT..weather lately??

Well, I am driving up to Maine from NC this coming Thurdays after school. I leave here around 4 p.m. and drive over night and get here around 7 a.m. or so. Last April I drove through a 2 - 5 footer the whole way, loved it! Only people on the road and had the old HEMI with lots of fun on the way but took about 26 hours with the snow. Well I am watching the weather lately, looks like ANOTHER huge snow storm is about to hit up there Sunday and they just had one yesterday. Can't wait to get my snowmobile fired up and hit the trails when I am there. Dad just picked up another on last week so the whole family can ride now! (dad just got married and now have 6 people instead of 3) I can't wait for the drive up there in my truck this Thursday. 6th time doing the drive in the cummins! And love it! Only thing that freaks me out is them Deer jumping out in the middle of the night...ill take pics of the truck in the snow and hauling the 6 snowmobiles around!

cant wait!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OT..weather lately??

enjoy it dood. . I know I would

Old 12-14-2007, 11:07 PM
finny
All Star

what kinda sleds you got?
my family owns two sleds one is a 700 cant remember what the other one is.

remember to keep your wits about while ridin i have almost killed my self on those things.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:19 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

I sooooo wish I was going to play in the snow! Have fun man. Just remember to turn down the juice / smarty/ everything else. Driving in snow witha high power to weight ratio is tricky.