Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Kinda MAD!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 06:01 PM
savage.basher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kinda MAD!!

Ok, so this is how it went down. I have been crazy busy lately, and yesterday I ordered my 6" lift ($1025) and I forgot to tell the wife. I was gonna tell her but just hadn't yet. Well I have been saving money on and old account with mine and my mothers name on it so that she wouldn't know (she is the manager at the bank now). So anywho, she calls me today andsays, "what the crap did you buy!"She said the the plastics dept called her and asked her if I had started using my old account again for large purchases!! This is so gay, they should never have called her, her name is not on the account, they should have called me. So basically, I guess confidentiality dosen't exist anymore. I was gonna call the plastic dept and talk to the supervisor there about what happened, but I didn't know if somehow this would get my wife in trouble so I decided to pass. The next big purchase I was gonna make was for her christmas present, but not now, I guess I will go and withdraw the money and then spend cash from now on.

This may not seem like a big deal, but I've had a retarded day today and was allready pissed at the world. I threw my cell phone at the dash of the truck and it exploded into a bout 8 large pieces and a bunch of smaller ones that kinda dusted the dash board. don't worry though, it wasn't my dodge (i would never do that to my baby),I was in the old POS chevy 3500 dump w/454 gasser in it.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:26 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Default RE: Kinda MAD!!

I used to have the same problem when I used the bank my sister worked for. It came in handy one time...but the rest of the time it was a real PITA. She'd just check on my account and try to 'help' her little sister out [:@][:@][:@]

But I hate to be the one to break this to you Savage....you're married there is no such thing as confidentiality from your wife She now has access to EVERYTHING you think you ever had.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

She now has access to EVERYTHING you think you ever had.
depends on what state you live in. here in AZ, if HER name is NOT on the account, she is NOT allowed to even know the balance without YOU there!

even if she worked at the bank, she would loose her job for snooping.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
finny
All Star

if i listen to you guys to much i am never gunna marry!!

Old 12-13-2007, 07:35 PM
behindbars

Note to self..... never buy a hooker with a credit card.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:45 PM
UpBranchLiner

Hide your wallet before she shows up

Old 12-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: finny

if i listen to you guys to much i am never gunna marry!!

umm yea. I wish i never did

it aint worth it these days. too many directions, too many temptations. if she/ he doesnt like your income, they leave. you cant change (carrers, income, etc) if it effects them negatively for a while.[:@]

Old 12-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So glad that my wife doesn't care what I spend on my 'stang.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

I used to have the same problem when I used the bank my sister worked for. It came in handy one time...but the rest of the time it was a real PITA. She'd just check on my account and try to 'help' her little sister out [:@][:@][:@]

But I hate to be the one to break this to you Savage....you're married there is no such thing as confidentiality from your wife She now has access to EVERYTHING you think you ever had.
You have to embexxle and hide things properly, can not do it all at once. have to utilize tool area's. I hid over $1,000 in a hide a key on my tool box. something jsut totally random that she will never look at. That ended up being my Santa money and I had my Cat removed. I also bought a speaker box from Speakle which should be here tomorrow and I am excited.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran

Don't hide stuff like that from your ol lady if she's a keeper...

Quick Reply: Kinda MAD!!