Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

browsing mustang forum. o.t.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 11:11 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default browsing mustang forum. o.t.

I was browsing the Mustang forumand got a good laugh out of this
http://www.mustangforums.com/m_43501..._1/key_/tm.htm

seriously in my mind all this means is buh bye excursions and rediculously HUGE suv's/trucks for the average people. They need to only sell these vehicles to people who need them and can prove they need them. I'm sick of seeing people with super-duties and one 2x4 in the bed. If you don't need that **** get something smaller. Btw if we make the switch to e85 with this, i wonder if they will rate it using actual gallons of GASOLINE used or e85, cause you need more e85 to equal the btu's of gasoline, which would **** this law up even more.

This guy is retarted, here he is driving a v-8 mustang but ragging on trucks. AMerica has people fighting for our freedom. A comment like this is retarted in my opinion.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: browsing mustang forum. o.t.

MY mustang will never die, F all that think that.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:26 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

My 72 in the garage will stay as well. and my truck. I am not giving that up either.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:30 PM
chouseal
Veteran

They need to only sell these vehicles to people who need them and can prove they need them.
Yes, exactly what we need. Another government licensing/approval/permission process. Oh, and throw in some form of penalty "tax" while you're at it. Let's continue to feed the monster that rapes us already.

Probably teenies or twenty-somethings who only pretend to live in the real world. They want to tell me what I can or can't drive, but have someone try and tell them they have to drive a Prius instead of their little hotrod and see what they say.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:35 PM
BrianSudokhoi02
Veteran

I'm glad someone talked common sense to them idiots
[align=left] [/align]

Old 12-22-2007, 11:41 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Just people that did not think before they spoke.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:41 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

You replied exactly what I was thinking. What a bunch of dumb Azz'z over there. If I can't have my Cummins powered truck, then they don't "need" their stangs! Hope I never meet one of those guys on the street.....I will need to unload some smoke into their windows!

Old 12-22-2007, 11:49 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: NickBeek

You replied exactly what I was thinking. What a bunch of dumb Azz'z over there. If I can't have my Cummins powered truck, then they don't "need" their stangs! Hope I never meet one of those guys on the street.....I will need to unload some smoke into their windows!
I had 4 mustangs and still have one. I had a 66, still have my 72 Mach-1. had a 89 GT. and a 2000 GT. I loved them all and I really thought I could beat anything on the road, I learned a valuable lesson a few times, but I never sat back and told people that they have to drive more economical cars and have me in a gas guzzler. I think I got likt 9-11 mpg's religiously in my 89.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:50 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

The thing I love about all this is....DIESEL...all increasing the MPG standards is going to do is FINALLY put small efficient diesels in the car market in the US.

They can talk all they want about speed / power / MPG. I've seen some of those small European cars...they smoke. There is no two ways around it. They will pin you in your seat & still pass the pump !

Europe has had higher EPA standards than us for basically ever. Yet they still get good cars; they've got a whole heck of a lot more to choose from too.

(Granted I still think having a 100 hp Fox would be fun -- if for no other reason that it would get some serious looks....it would fit in the bed of the CTD)

Old 12-22-2007, 11:58 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

I'm a Mustang guy too. I had 2 '68s, 2 '87 GTs, and my last one was a '86 GT. Sadly I sold my last one about 1.5 years ago.

I'm like you....don't tell me about what I need or don't need EVEN if you have examined your self first. That's just un-American.

Quick Reply: browsing mustang forum. o.t.