Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

first ticket in the dodge

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008 | 12:13 AM
NCcummins
|
Record Breaker
Default first ticket in the dodge

well i guess it was about time....after 9 warnings in 3 yrs of driving, i got my first ticket tonight...i was driving in this circle that everyone drives there trucks on and all and i took off....at 35 mph with the smarty on leveling 8 and the edge on 5...smoke everywhere and the tires chirped...he said i was roasting them off and i told him it was not possible to do so and to show me the black marks...well i didnt know he had seen me earlier pulling donuts and didnt pul me over...wooopssss....well o well..insurance will not increase he said and wil only get a point or two on the license...it was bound to happen! he was an *** though! first thing he said is sir can i ask why you were driving like a complete stupid ******* tonight? soo.... have court fed 6th....o well..it was worht it!

Old 01-05-2008 | 12:26 AM
cumminsguy
Default RE: first ticket in the dodge

wow that sucks but guna happen sooner or later lol im lucky i havnt goten one yet but there are no cops here lol they have biger problems to worry about that my small town and the back roads lol

sorry to hear that man !

Old 01-05-2008 | 12:37 AM
Ben D.
Champion

after he said complete stupid ******* I woulda just givin him my insurance dlicense and reg and just told him right the damn ticket or w/e you wanna do. because it aint like he can arrest you for doing waht ya did but you don't have to sit there and deal with an *******.

Old 01-05-2008 | 12:44 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

haha that sux!! wat state did u get the ticket in?? Hometown NC?

Old 01-05-2008 | 01:00 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

thats nasty but you gotta pay to play. i am going to knock on wood after saying this but i have this addiction when im driving.... i have to drift and do fish tails every turn i take (when it looks safe) and with the ground being cold here in michigan the tires break traction even easier so most of the times i am sideways[:-] have not gotten pulled over yet and dont plan to but having power can make you do crazy things!

Old 01-05-2008 | 02:19 AM
NCcummins
|
Record Breaker

yes in NC...

damn boys tonight has been a night! soon after i posted that, this kid in my school was beating on my door with a baseball bat, i called my neighbor who is a cop and he had them here and the kid took off....i guess he found out i waschilling withhis X....anyways....i had to go to the magistrate office and take out a warrent which is being served tomarrow....soo too court dates in the future!

im off to bed..

goodnight yall...i hope tomarrow brings a better day!

Old 01-05-2008 | 09:27 AM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: NCcummins

yes in NC...

damn boys tonight has been a night! soon after i posted that, this kid in my school was beating on my door with a baseball bat, i called my neighbor who is a cop and he had them here and the kid took off....i guess he found out i waschilling withhis X....anyways....i had to go to the magistrate office and take out a warrent which is being served tomarrow....soo too court dates in the future!

im off to bed..

goodnight yall...i hope tomarrow brings a better day!
Man, you were just having a hell of a day, weren't ya?

One thing I've learned from the "I got pulled over" stories, is that there are always 3 sides to the story. Yours, His and what really happened. I guess 1 in 9 ain't bad though.

As for the dude trying to beat down your door with a bat.....well, that shows hostile intent. Go ahead and try that at my place. This is just my travel pack though. Not even close to what really lurks behind the door.......as a few of the neighborhood kids found out the other day when they decided to go Louisville on my mailbox after the wife yelled at them for hopping the fences.

Ever see the look on a kids face when a laser comes up on the wall and moves toward him. I was only using my pen laser pointer, not the real one, but he didn't know that.

[IMG]local://upfiles/39492/CFA44C7EFB264C12BF6821AFC848A1C6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-05-2008 | 10:20 AM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

NC your young, you must know some kids that are not yet 18. Just get one of them to do a dance on the kids head.

Old 01-05-2008 | 10:51 AM
CutterW
Captain

ORIGINAL: cumminalong

[IMG]local://upfiles/39492/CFA44C7EFB264C12BF6821AFC848A1C6.jpg[/IMG]
When can I join Cumminalong? And i love scaring people with lazer pens.

Old 01-05-2008 | 11:22 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

sheez looks like I was not the only one to have a bad day yesterday. Do we need to start a Cummins brigade to put that baseball kid in his place. I am sure with 30 or so rams parked in front of his house and one person knocking on his door asking him to come out for a "Talk" he will think twice about going to your home and disrespecting it.

Quick Reply: first ticket in the dodge