Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

you decide..theory or fact...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you decide..theory or fact...

or just go down to the OFF TOPIC arena at the bottom of DF main page...

https://dodgeforum.com/m_1132304/mpa...tm.htm#1132779

Old 01-16-2008, 01:53 PM
chouseal
Veteran
Default RE: you decide..theory or fact...

If you're referring to the North American Union, the coming Amero currency, the Security & Prosperity Partnership, etc etc... it's all real. The fact that the mainstream media ignores it and most politicians (on both sides) talk as if it's some crazy conspiracy theory, it's all quite easily verifiable.

The American sheeple need to wake up and realize that their sovereignty (national and personal) is being taken from them. Few people seem to care enough to lift a finger.

Personally, I'd like to see State legislatures start standing up to the FedGov. Do you realize that Vermont, Alaska, Hawaii, and various States throughout the South all have active and growing secession movements? And before someone chimes in with some ridiculous rant about how the South "tried that once," the strongest secession movement is in Vermont, a northern State.

leagueofthesouth.net
southernnationalcongress.org
www.vermontrepublic.org
middleburyinstitute.org/secessionconvention2007.html

American "patriotism" today is a mile wide and an inch deep... generally speaking, a worthless collection of cliches and feel-good phrases. More than anything, I wish people—especially those in the military—would realize that their government and their country are NOT the same thing.

Can you tell, you hit my hot button? [:@]

Old 01-16-2008, 02:01 PM
chouseal
Veteran

And may I simply add, since I know there are many veterans and active duty folks on here... that last linked article was written by a friend of mine, Michael Gaddy. He's an Army Ranger, 30 years in the service I believe. He's a man of principle and integrity who realized he spent the majority of his life as a hit man for a rogue government. There's a link at the end to contact him. Email him... he'll reply.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

chouseal

did ya read my reply in the OT section where the original thread is located??

I concur with your evaluation.

I am not here to start an OFF TOPIC war by no means.

things need to be out in the open, instead of being buried at the bottom of a web site in the OT section

anyone reading this, take it as a movie that just came out at the theaters. you will either love it and want more, or walk away shaking your head and wondering why you just wasted your time..

either way, you LISTENED (maybe not much) but now its embeded in your head for later reference

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.fairtax.org

but not only that. . .let the employers set minumum wage. . .dont force them to pay your sorry @55 $7/hr when your only worth $2/day.

not only that, I know it is against the oath doctors take, but if you cannot afford that baby, sorry, your gunna have to squeeze that crotch fruit of yours out on the back alley. besides medicade is a massive racket to keep the poor poor.

not only that. . .why is it that the more I make. . .the more I have taken away so that some looser couch potato that's been knocked up for the 8th time having a tricycle motor they dont need can have the same medical care I pay good money for. I can understand being on welfare for a short time due to unforseen circumstances, but youve got people who have been on the welfare lifesupport for more years than I have been working.

it is all about power. . .and the polititians are getting the power where they will be able to tell us what we have to do. . .and the sad part is that people are so blind to the fact they put the same cockroach back in washington. . .

I remember when Bush was elected and all these hollywood wacko's said they would leave the country if he was elected again. . .we guess what, they are still here, now if shrillary, or obama are elected, the actual working force of america will just quit.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:31 PM
chouseal
Veteran

Well, now if we're going to talk taxes... how about this? There is no law requiring the average American to pay a tax on their labor and compensation for services.

Disagree? Find it and show me, in black and white print. Call and ask the IRS why the word "income" is defined nowhere in the phonebook-sized Internal Revenue Code (I have a copy sitting right here), then ask how the hell they can tax something when they can't even define what it is. Fact is, the Supreme Court has defined it, and it refers to corporate gain or profit. Are you a corporation?

That's just the start, my friends. Watch America: Freedom to Fascism and it'll give a good head start. From there, you've got to do your own research.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Drew
Professional

what about this one. . .we as Americans, do not have the RIGHT to vote, it is only a privilage

that will make your dailyrun of the mill liberal. . oh, I'm sorry. . .progressive (regressive) go beat red and stomp off when you have them tell you exactly where in the constitution it states the populus has the RIGHT to vote.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:49 PM
gregj3
Amateur

Something has to change. I can't afford to live here in CT. I barely make ends meet, never mind the truck payment! Seriously tho - it seems the ONLY way to get ahead is to figure out how to cheat the system or play the game (or whatever cliche you want to use). It's sad...but I've been working for 18 years in the technology business. You would think I should be sitting pretty, right? No freakin' way!!! The more I have made, the more they take away. Once I doubled my earnings - only to find that my insurance and taxes went thru the roof!!! WTF? What does it take???

I do think that "The Man" has a plan to keep us down. Count ME in on anything that causes a change.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

let me paraphrase what I heard the other day..

we need to close our boarders and regain our sovereignty. for a boarderless country looses all power to the outside rulers.

as far as fed income tax is concerned.a FLAT tax of 10% for the first 5 years would pay the nastl debt off, and leave uswith a massive credit. thusly allowing the flat tax to be reduced to 2% within 10 years and still hold a positive level for the rest of our time

if we let employers make their own minimum wage assesment, EVERYBOBY would be makin $5 a day... employers want to SAVE money, NOT spend it..unless for personal pleasures!!
thats why so many hire ILLEGALS to work at 7/hr while the company charges say $85/ hr.....thats a high labor profit margin !!! wouldnt you like that too??

Old 01-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Drew
Professional

Kev. . .it is also that you have an agreement with your employer and you tell them I'm worth $xx.xx/hr. then you have to prove it.

Me, I know I'm worth every penny the Gov't pays me. . .

Quick Reply: you decide..theory or fact...