Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

[Deleted]

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Deleted User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 01-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Just got back for ATL. Drew you were right.....kinda OT

I live 45 minutes from Atlanta and I never wanna go there. Worst traffic in the universe and you better not leave your stuff outside after dark.....

Old 01-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I drive to midtown(south east midtown realy) every day. . .the area around the airport is by far the worst area. South fulton County, clayton, and dekalb counties have the highest murder rates in the state. every morning the news is talking about someone being shot or killed, heck, last night two cops were shot while moonlighting in a subdivision on the east side.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:24 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

sounds alot like detroit.... i live about a half hour north of the city, and about 45 minutes north of downtown detroit and its NASTY there. about 70% of our news is killings and muggings in that city compared to the city im in a cat stuck in a tree is a big deal. i wish detroit cleaned up and was safe to go because there are alot of nice restuaraunts and things to do down there, but as of right now if you go to those places you have to worry about your car getting broken into or someone mugging you on the way back to the car[:@]

from what ive seen driving thu the ATL on i-75...... it looks like a SWEET city! im sure down-town is cool right?

Old 01-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Altanta has some nice places to visit, but if you are gonna be out after dark, you need to have a sidearm...

Old 01-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are some good clubs to go to on 14th and peachtree. . .11-50, the compound just to name two. Atlanta has cleaned up alot since the crooks were run out of office. the biggest worry is the crime that exists in the three areas I specified in my previous post, but that is a completely different story.

just to let you guy's know, if any of you are coming down this way, let me know and I'll do my best to steer you away from the areas that will give you trouble.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 01-16-2008, 09:46 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

my daughter goes to school at Ga. Tech in downtown Atlanta. I like the school but i hate downtown. Now she wants on off campus apartment for next year. so we went riding around Northside Drive, Howell Mill, 10th, 14th, 17th, Peachtree. some parts ok, others not. Went east on Ponce - old hotels turned to crack houses, working women on every corner. umm, this is not good. circled back around Weiuca (? maybe) and Carter Library. too far away. headed back up to North Avenue. area went from bad to worse - people hollering at me. we stopped at a red light and this one crackhead was over on the corner hollering and pointing. i unsnapped the clip on the 357 and thought.. damn this thing only hold 6 shots, and there's more than that on just the one corner. i need to get outta here.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:51 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: tobinjI wonder if I can charge them a labor rate to put it on as well.
you could probably turn in 2 or 3 similar quotes from body shops for parts/labor, along with pictures, file a damage claim, and get a reimbursement for the whole amount.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]