Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

fuel used while idleing

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:56 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fuel used while idleing

All my other neighbors and across the street get along with me well and actually like my unorthadox style. Pulling trees would with my truck, When I had a winch on my toyota I used my winch to pull bushes out. I actually met some of my neighbors that way. There were entriqued.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
burban2002
Veteran

Man we have pulled some of the same crap. This past fall I took out some bushes in our front yard with my old cj. Got some funny looks from people passing by. Some guys doing construction across the street cheered when they came out.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

ORIGINAL: burban2002
Some guys doing construction across the street cheered when they came out.
Always feels better when you gotta crowd cheerin ya on

Old 01-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Mayfair
Legend

My neighbors have given up on me. They have no clue what to think. I actually had one neighbor come up to me on a saturday afternoon and start to give me crap because I was tuning my bike up and it was too loud. It was literally at about 3 in the afternoon. I apologized not because I was wrong, but just to keep the peace. When she kept it up, I simply said to her "Lady, you haven't begun to see rude". One of my other neighbors came out and had a little conversation with her. I have no idea what was said, but i haven't heard a peep from her since.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Aero Ram
All Star

ORIGINAL: Mayfair
My neighbors have given up on me.
Nah they just stick pink flamingos in your yard

Old 01-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: burban2002

Man we have pulled some of the same crap. This past fall I took out some bushes in our front yard with my old cj. Got some funny looks from people passing by. Some guys doing construction across the street cheered when they came out.

Probably the funniest thing I have seen is years back when my father had his little 84 ranger, 4 banger/4spd. We were replacing the fence that goes from the house to the garage (about 20 feet) with the driveway running parallel with it. He hooked up, backed up a little bit, then floored it, when he used the length of the strap, the back end of the truck would jump up and slide all over the place. Those suckers were in there good, but the thing gottem out. I miss that little truck...

Quick Reply: fuel used while idleing