Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
Pro Comp Xtream A/T
80.00%
Nitto Terra Grappler A/T
20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Nitto Terra Grapplers or Pro comp xtream a/t ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Buckwheat
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitto Terra Grapplers or Pro comp xtream a/t ?

Any one try the new BFG Mud-Terrain™ T/A KM's I really like my Toyo's but I was thinking about trying these when they wear out.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

I did a muffler delete and wish I took out the cat and just went straight cause its still quite...if I get stacks and its to loud I may throw an aero 4040 on it to hush it up a bit. I got the K&N intake as well I like it but can't compare it cause it came on the truck...I've heard some negative stuff on the K&N Filter (intake is fine though) for diesel though so I'll pry buy an Amsoil when this one gets bad...

BuckWheat all I know about BFG M/Ts is they are noisy, I hear they went to a softer rubber to which means they would wear faster than years back, not sure if thats true though...

Old 01-25-2008, 06:31 PM
cj7 bob
Amateur

I am running the 295X70X17 Nitto Grapplers on my 03 CTD 2500 4X4 and have over 28,000 on them with a third of that pulling my 27' travel trailer. I do fourwheel and hunt out of it, not in sand, the mountains and they have held up great, plan on running then at least through the summer & fall.
Just my two cents.

Quick Reply: Nitto Terra Grapplers or Pro comp xtream a/t ?