Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Adrenaline

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 12:26 AM
justviper1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Adrenaline

well i was starting to get a little low on fuel for the first time after installing the adrenaline so i went fill it it and was expectingto see around 10 mpg hand calculated. I was running it pretty hard for most of the 365 miles that i had on the tank. a lot of the time i was in level 10 getting on it pretty hard and then ran in level 5 and 6 for atleast 200 mile total. then for about 150 was around 2 and 3 and for the remaining was in level 10. when i calculated it i was doing 14.2 mpg which was much better than what my edge ez would get me when i was on it with it. the highest i have ever gotten my truck is 15.7 and that was when i babied it. i am running it on the max mileage setting for this next tank which sucks because i want to use the higher settings. they are addictive. i have been driving it normal on this tank so far other than when a little car decided to get up my a** going up a hill tonight. lets just say he got his taste of black smoke! after that he stayed back pretty far.

Quick Reply: Adrenaline