Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Before/After took really quick pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 01:35 AM
bballmac42
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Before/After took really quick pics

alright guys...you asked for pics,and i apologize but this is the best i could do with the 30 seconds i had to take pics. the truck is obviously dirty lol, but the before pic is my 93 silvy...and after is the 98.5 CTD ive been battling with. ill get better ones this weekend, but heres something for ya now.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:40 AM
bballmac42
Rookie
Default RE: Before/After took really quick pics

oh...and the reason its dirty....i drove it home from school because i had nowhere to plug it in, andit reached the high temp that day of 3...so excuse the slush...

Old 02-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Little Foot
Veteran

Nice. I'm glad after seeing your pics that I live where it may freeze maybe 5 times a year.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:13 AM
bballmac42
Rookie

yea your lucky...im at school away from my truck and im sitting here worried about gettin it plugged in. I had a problem with the 4x4 before i left from home. anyone have an issue with their hubs not locking out? my front driveshaft engaged and was spinning...but my hubs werent locking. it worked 2 hours before that, and its a brand new actuator....im stumped

Old 02-21-2008, 05:31 AM
sabersix

ORIGINAL: bballmac42

yea your lucky...im at school away from my truck and im sitting here worried about gettin it plugged in. I had a problem with the 4x4 before i left from home. anyone have an issue with their hubs not locking out? my front driveshaft engaged and was spinning...but my hubs werent locking. it worked 2 hours before that, and its a brand new actuator....im stumped
Vacuum leak?

Old 02-21-2008, 12:15 PM
bballmac42
Rookie

yea im not sure...it just made me REALLY aggravated because it worked on the way home on the snowy roads, then when i go to take it again 2 hours later...its not working.

Quick Reply: Before/After took really quick pics