Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Towing with 6.7 mega cab and slider hitch

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 11:48 AM
rvert10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Towing with 6.7 mega cab and slider hitch

I just bought a 2007 3500 mega cab and I'm going to be towing a 33' Tetonhomes fifth wheel. I'm not worried about weight its normal turning.
anyone towing with a simular configuration. Love the truck (3rd dodge diesel) appreciate some feedback

Old 02-24-2008, 09:44 PM
behindbars
Default RE: Towing with 6.7 mega cab and slider hitch

Check with Bigriver. He has a sweet setup with a pullrite superglide slider in a megacab dually. He has some pics in his gallery too.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: behindbars

Check with Bigriver. He has a sweet setup with a pullrite superglide slider in a megacab dually. He has some pics in his gallery too.
Hey rvert10, welcome to the forum!

As behindbars mentioned, yup, I tow a 37' Doubletree, that weighs around 15k dry. Also, I have the Pullrite Superglide hitch. Glad to say that I haven't had any serious problems with either truck, hitch or 5'ver rolling down the road. Have made quite a few small trips, along with a 5k mile trip last summer.

I don't know alot about Tetonhomes, but I have the impression that they are quality rv's. Hope that you enjoy the camping as much as we do.

Oh, and you certainly have the right truck to tow with!! If I can be of any help, just ask.

Happy Trails!

Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 PM
rvert10

Thanks for the helpyour truck is just like mine color and running boardsyour the 06 and mine an 07

Bob

Quick Reply: Towing with 6.7 mega cab and slider hitch