Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

The Good ol' DF

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Aero Ram
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Good ol' DF

Some of you probly remember when I was on here every day. Recently I've started back to college and figured since Phoenix online can be done in the window next to my DF I thought I would be able to stay real active in the forum.

Unfortunately my instructor said he will give us a break on class work if we are active in the "Class Forum" which sounds like a great idea, except that all of the people in my class are alot older and love to talk about their kids. While nothing is wrong with kids I'd much rather be on the manly forum and not be getting grades for conversing about ppls kids, grandkids, and all that good stuff.[&:]

Just thought I'd share my depression

Old 02-27-2008, 04:01 AM
mytowrig
Captain
Default RE: The Good ol' DF

what happened to actually going to class these days?? i know i'm not that old, but i don't think i would ever have traded in my college experience for staying at home in front of the computer...[&:]

Old 02-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

Yeah the online thing is kinda wierd but, I was enrolled to a local college all lastsemester but with mycrazy work schedule I couldn't find any class that I could show up to enough to make attendance! I didn't even get to take ONE CLASS!!Online just works good because I can go to class in my free time or at work, it is nice having google readily available for tests and such though!!!

Yeah I never got the crazy college experience but the military one seems a whole lot funnier when I go back home and compare stories with my friends that are in college...IMO

Old 02-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Ican agree with Aero on that one. I have done some crazy things in my earilier days before I had to be a Responsible NCO. I am sure my friends and I went far beyond what you average college student will go, without illegal drugs anyhow...
Good on you for getting college work done Aero, are you chasing your CCAF or a higher degree? I wasted alot of my time in my younger years having a good time and drinking way too much. Now I am eight years in just tested for tEch again and have no time between work and family to complete my CCAF or higher.. I need to make the time.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

Congrats testing for tech, my BTZ package for SRA is at the board . I am taking only classes I need for the CCAF right now, luckly math, english,etc count to most other degrees anyways so I'll have some to carry over for my Assoc. I plan on getting the CCAF out of the way and then the assoc. straight over to a Bachelors. The reason I didn't just start a Bach. program (which would knock out most of the CCAF req. as well) was I'm still not sure what I want it in. Right now I've been looking into Information Tech. degrees, I would like make AF a career so I figure I should work on getting to the Officer side and make the good money.

Quick Reply: The Good ol' DF