Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 12:00 AM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!

Yeah Dodge corporate would definitely hear about that crap that happened at the dealer when they did the oil change, if it was me.. What's up with service and sales people anymore?...

Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 AM
JT824Megacab
Professional

That survey is like their report card. I know someone who worked inside and if they thought you would screw them over on the survey...they wont even send one to you......

Old 03-11-2008, 06:34 AM
cumminalong

Screw a salesman! He's out for one interest, HIS OWN! If he can get a dime in commission from you, he will. F HIM!

I don't go looking at a trucks, I go to buy a truck. All I need you to do is get the paperwork together and get me out the door in under 2 hours.

If I have to tell you more about the truck than you can tell me, YOU SUCK! Know your equipment, know the deals, know how to get around the hassles. You want a good rating from me, KNOW YOUR DAMN JOB!

Salesmen and divorce attorneys.........friggin scum.

Sorry if there are any salesmen reading this, but if it pertains to you then take heed. There are some good ones, but those are few and farther in between than planets.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:02 PM
sspp
Professional

***DELETED***

Old 03-11-2008, 12:16 PM
sspp
Professional

ORIGINAL: mikebol

The "Director of Customer Service" at the stealership where I got my truck offered to buy the family dinner at Longhorn if I gave them an excellent survey. That just seems unethical.

Mike

The STEALERship who I deal with gave me OEM mats, an OEM dash cover, and a full tank of diesel for me to deliver my survey to them unsealed (they said they would handle turning it in for me). I said "OK" and took the goods first and blasted them for bribing me in the survey (but I did deliver a copy of the unsealed survey to them first as promised)....Fight fire with fire.

Good deal or not, bribery is unethical.
I offered to give the Fleet Manager $1000.00 cashto drop the price by $5000.00. He said "no way"....I said "same priciple as the survey bribe".

Quick Reply: I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!