Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008 | 07:41 PM
prerunner
|
Captain
Default I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!

So i bought my truck about a month ago. I finnally recieved the survey they send out. On it i believe i gave them all 3's out of 4's....which i think is actually pretty good.
However, on the bottom for comments, i said they need to train there sales staff a bit better on there vehicles. Neither sales person could answer any question i had about the truck.....

Me: Whats this button do???
Salesman: I dunno!
Me: How about this button???
Salesman: I'm not sure!!!
Me: Why does this light keep coming on, on the dash???
Salesman: I haven't got a clue!!!

Now when i asked homer the questions, i got answers!!!!

So the next day (did the survey online) i get a call from the finance guy (Homer), and he's all butt hurt because i didn't give them a perfect score and about the comment. He says i slammed his dealership!!!!! I thought i gave them a good review!!!!

So today i go in for the 1st oil change, being that its free!!!!! And every salesman there, including Homer, ignore me!!!
When the service guy brings my truck around, the one salsman (the one that helped me) stopped him and started pointing right at me! Then says "F*** Him"!!!!!
Then points me out to Homer and starts talking smack!!! I left giggling, cuz had i not, i might have dun something stupid!!!!
Anyways, bottom line, i dun think i will be going back there again!!!! Sad to, i bought my last 3 trucks from them!!!!

Old 03-10-2008 | 07:55 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Default RE: I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!

Did they really get that pissed? I wouldnt have left laughing, I would be getting free oil changes for the rest of the time I own my truck...

Old 03-10-2008 | 08:17 PM
mikebol
Veteran

That's just wrong ... I wouldn't take my truck back there for fear they'd screw something up on purpose.

The "Director of Customer Service" at the stealership where I got my truck offered to buy the family dinner at Longhorn if I gave them an excellent survey. That just seems unethical.

Mike

Old 03-10-2008 | 08:32 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: mikebol

That's just wrong ... I wouldn't take my truck back there for fear they'd screw something up on purpose.

The "Director of Customer Service" at the stealership where I got my truck offered to buy the family dinner at Longhorn if I gave them an excellent survey. That just seems unethical.

Mike

When will they learn? All they have to do is be nice, knowledgable, listen, and not be ******, and they will get a good survey. If they can do that, then throw in the dinner, then they will get an excellent rating.

Old 03-10-2008 | 08:47 PM
Drew
Professional

if I were you I would look your truck over very close and make sure nothing was left off.

Old 03-10-2008 | 08:51 PM
BrianSudokhoi02
Veteran

They treat them damn surveys like they are the holy grail. I had a decent salesman though. I dare someone to give a salesman the lowest rating on the entire survey.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-10-2008 | 08:57 PM
htgriffith
Veteran

I would contact Dodge and let them know about the survey and then what they did. They said "F" you. NO!! I would "F" them. The pen is mightier than the sword my friend.

Old 03-10-2008 | 09:19 PM
al5608
Professional

I hope there is another dealership close byyou can go to if you need warranty work done.

Old 03-10-2008 | 09:55 PM
prerunner
|
Captain

There is one 15 minutes away. I may still go back for warranty work. i've been dealing with the same service advisor for 5 years now.
I thought i gave them a good review!!!! I have anywhere from 5 to 20 guys under me at work. We have to do evals every 3 months. I've never given them a perfect score. Leaves them no room for improvement!!!! Thats the same thing i told the dealer when they called.
Oh well

Old 03-10-2008 | 11:44 PM
BiggBlu601
Veteran

i personally dont do the surveys unless they where very good salesmen. most of them i have messed with i didnt bother doing the survey cause i looked up most of my info on the net. i would do a once over on my truck though if i was u. ya never know what they might have done

Quick Reply: I think i pissed off the saleman!!!!