Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:11 PM
savage.basher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just got off of the phone with the 4 wheel parts guy. I ordered my new wheels and tires. Same wheels I had before, pro comp alloy 7089's, only this time I got them in a 17x8 (for backspacing purposes). For tires i went with pro comp xtreme mud terrain 37x12.50r17's. I talked to a guy with the same setup, different wheels and tires but all the same sizes, and he confirmed that there was no rubbing issues.. so I'm holding him to it .

Well, they told me 5-7 days, so by next friday I should be rocking one of the biggest trucks in town . Of course last time I ordered wheels and tires from 4 wheel parts they said 5-7 days and it took 4 weeks, so who knows [:@].

Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

your putting triton on warning I take it. . .He's running 37's and that thing is massive.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
savage.basher

Yep!.. he better watch out, pretty soon I will be out running that guy like he is sittin still!!!. hahahaha, just kidding. There is no way that will ever happen, even if I had that mnuch money, my wife would never let me spend it on my truck. She allready thinks that I love my truck more than her .

Old 03-27-2008, 09:45 AM
dirtydodge02
Banned

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

Yep!.. he better watch out, pretty soon I will be out running that guy like he is sittin still!!!. hahahaha, just kidding. There is no way that will ever happen, even if I had that mnuch money, my wife would never let me spend it on my truck. She allready thinks that I love my truck more than her .
Any chance we're married to the same person??