Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

TOTM plate is HERE !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Bigriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOTM plate is HERE !!

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Riv, once you get those sweet azz wheels on the truck nothing can beat it !! I'm not sure how long you hafta wait until you can nominate someone again, but once the time is up, you're in !!

We've just got to stick to ONE diesel truck a month.

Who's it gonna be this month?
As for nominating a second time, I looked at the posted rules and cannot see any thing in the rules preventing a second running. Thanks for the thought, but I'm not ready to tackle that issue just yet. Like you said, once the new rims and tires are on, I'll overhaul the photo gallery and maybe we'll re-visit that contest.

I whole heartedly agree that if you want a CTD to win, nominate only one CTD. Now, someone else from another forum may nominate a second CTD, as in this past contest, but it's up to the second nominee to NOT accept the nomination. As much as I'd love to run and even win, if there is another CTD in the race, I won't accept the nomination as the second CTD being nominated. It's for the good of all of us. We must be aware of these consequiences and stand firm, if you want a CTD to consistantly win the TOTM

United We Stand, Divided We FALL.......simple as that.
Look what happed in the 1992 Presidential race. Bill Clinton won the election with 43% of the vote. Ross Perot ran as a indepentant, and siphoned votes away from George Bush Sr.

That comparrison is of course, mole hills to mountains, but the therory is the same.
Don't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to send my thoughts out on this.
BTW..........Mayfair, you've likely started something here by adding the date of your winning TOTM.

Great idea Brotha..........

Old 04-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOTM plate is HERE !!

Yeah, what he said

Quick Reply: TOTM plate is HERE !!