Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

$5.80

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
RamItOne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: $5.80

ORIGINAL: KenZ

If you can get all of your 'meskins' to pay taxes, our economy would be going like gangbusters! Texas pride is legandary, but we got a brewery here in town, we got cows for the brisket, and I make a mean baked beans. We also have babes, (but can only see for the two months when you don't need a coat). We also got pasties, and snow, and snow, and err,,,, anyway, I don't think I could take the heat of summer. When you get precipitation down there, everything floats away, when we get it up here I just shovel it in the truck and haul it away.
truthfully what the US gvt should do about the meskins and taxing issue is tax outbound money xfrs to mexico, billions get sent back every year, most of em here have little living expenses, 8 will live in one apt, 8 will ride in on Tchevy truck. so if we taxed the transfers at just 5-10 percent it wouldnt be too high so a it wouldnt be worth it for a company in costa rica to set up to recieve xfrs and send them to mexico to get around the tax.

all border town hospitals are broke as they have to provide care to them and cant receive compensation.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 PM
jimmyshorts

There is, after all, more diesels sold in Texas than all of canada

Old 04-02-2008, 09:19 PM
RamItOne

makes sense, no other state has more truck owners in total number and in per capita

Old 04-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Az2500Cummins08

The way I see it is, if Texas became its own country, (Republic of Texas,) eventually the rest of the lower 48 would have no choice but to join Texas. I have had this discussion many many times with other people. Eventually the United States will crash. It is inevitable. With the democrats tree huggers and liberals wussifying the U.S. the way they have been, I could see us fall within the next 20 years.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:40 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Az2500Cummins08

The way I see it is, if Texas became its own country, (Republic of Texas,) eventually the rest of the lower 48 would have no choice but to join Texas. I have had this discussion many many times with other people. Eventually the United States will crash. It is inevitable. With the democrats tree huggers and liberals wussifying the U.S. the way they have been, I could see us fall within the next 20 years.
Hell in 20 years I am thinking my truck will still be on the road.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:43 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: JimmyDiablo

Hell in 20 years I am thinking my truck will still be on the road.
not if it keeps getting attacked by crossing arms.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:52 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: mopar1973man

Idaho is very similar too Texas...

We still do it the old fashion way up here too... Everything from farming and cattle ranching... Plus we got plenty of good back country hunting... No Cell phones... Nothing to waste money on other than my truck...
what makes texas different though from any other state is it can be self reliant. also, we border the gulf which would allow container ships to dock that come from europe and for the chineeeese ships they can either dock in mexico and we can have the goods trucked in, or they can go through the panama canal. as for an army, we have the texas national guard, but theres more guns in texas than in canada. also texas can sell some of the oil to other countries and make huge profits to fund the gvt and our infrastructure.

theres a reason our flag looks like this..........
Name:  texas-flag-day_Lg.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  56.9 KB

Old 04-02-2008, 10:22 PM
SpLaT
Captain

take over your oil fields
Well first off, you'd have to find em...(hint: we're the country up north)next you'll have to get past that lone RCMP constable riding the boarder on his trusty steed. But once ya got up here, you'd probably get sick from all the clean air and wide open spaces. Then theres the overly friendly people, may make you wanna puke!! Then if that doesn't get yer goat theres the universal health care... and all the women folk look like Pamela Andersons (cept for Celine Dion, but then shes not a real Canadian)... But hey, if your bi-lingual(french/english), and into multi-culturalismand are fluent in political correctness, you get a free pass. Or as some think, you are a card carrying member of any terroist group, you may evenqualify for federal financing.

I just fueled up at the Flyin J ... in Nisku, Alberta $1.12/litre or about $4.15/US gal

Old 04-03-2008, 06:49 AM
dirtydodge02
Banned

Damn. Just filled up tonight at $3.81/gal.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:31 AM
stevew
Professional

last I checked, a yankee is a northerner. Aren't you canadian, eh?

Now thats funny

Quick Reply: $5.80