Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Total cost is a whooping ... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 11:16 PM
73Jim
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Total cost is a whooping ... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Anyone buying Absolut drinks anymore?

[IMG]local://upfiles/54996/C2698DC7341B46E0B4A8723FE2472DAB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: Drew

Looks like Data just told Jean Luc that he knocked up Diana Troy!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Joel_MD
Captain

This illegal alien problem needs to be solved ASAP. It's killing us as a sovereign country. I amokay with a guest worker program that keeps tabs on who is in our country.

In the mid-1990s I was stationed at Laughlin AFB, which is west of San Antonio and just a few miles from the border. Illegals were spilling over the border all the time, trying to get to San Antonio. Many of them would see the flightline lights of Laughlin from a distance and mistake them for a city, and before they know it they're wondering around on the runways and flightline! The security forces at Laughlin averaged over 100 per month of these illegals, and would turn them over to the Border Patrol. The biggest problem was that most of the border had no fence at all.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:52 AM
KenZ
Veteran

About extending social security to illegals. Did anyone notice that there were 3 particular senators that voted yes? Yep, McCain, Obama, and Clinton. [:@]Maybe they're just looking out for there employees? Revolt! vote independant!

Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: KenZ

About extending social security to illegals. Did anyone notice that there were 3 particular senators that voted yes? Yep, McCain, Obama, and Clinton. [:@]Maybe they're just looking out for there employees? Revolt! vote independant!
I agree with being pissed off at what the politicians are voting for, but voting independant doesn't always help. Look at 1992 when Clinton won the election with 43% due to Ross Perot running as a independant and siphoning votes away from Bush Sr.[:@]

Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 AM
handymanherb
Banned

Didn't McCain say he got the message from the voters about stopping illegals and then he goes and votes once again to give away the US.

I got to write my Senator later as I see he voted for it too, time to recall all of them and put them out of office.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: handymanherb

Didn't McCain say he got the message from the voters about stopping illegals and then he goes and votes once again to give away the US.

I got to write my Senator later as I see he voted for it too, time to recall all of them and put them out of office.

and then we'll be paying them for life to the tune of around $170,000 per year for the rest of their lives. now if they have under 5 years of 'service' then they get nothing

Old 04-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Old 04-14-2008, 01:13 PM
AangryWhiteMan

handymanherbGood post and I have read this before. Now you can see why my hadle is what it is. Everyone who is working for a living and paying Taxes for the future is getting screwed by these congressnal parasites. This just the small picture.

Last Year $286 Billion in Farm Subsidies. ~ 17% of the large Coop get more then 60% of all of these monies. Food is up =>25% in two Years.

Social Security is even a bigger mess.

Clown #1 In the 1930_ I believe 1934 Rosevelt started it all 1% on the first $1400 for SS in an independent Trust Fund.

Clown #2 In the 1960_ I believe 1965 Lyndon B Johnson and the Democratic Congress move all SS monies(this was a huge amount of monies) into the General fund. This was done in order so the Government doesn't have to print monies. This allowed Johnson and the Democrates to build their Social Welfare(parasite society) and run a Democratic created war in Vietnam, that was costing between $7=>$10 millon dollars a day!

Clown #3 In the 1970's Jimmy Cater by Executive order started allowing Illegal and their dependentsto collect SS benefit.

Clowns #4 During the Clinton_AlGore days Congress vote to start Taxing SS benefits_Income checks. Prior to thisincome was not taxed. It was AlGore who cast the deciding vote in the Senate a 50/50 tie. Al of course vote for the TAX!

So now who has done the most damage to SS_benfits and the Trust fund?The party of traitors and defeat! Don't get me wrong they coudn't have done it without the Republicans.

I now had my rant. This all can be verified in the congressinal records. My spelling sometime sucks.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-16-2008, 12:44 AM
cookie_monstr
Professional

this hurts to see how u talk bad about people who come from nothing to make a small living. i know a few and they work hard, pay their taxes and do nothing but fend for themselfs and their families back in their country. iv worked as a dumper(dump truck driver) gone to construction sites to deliver equipents and see them work for my own eyes. iv yet to see a white man drive a dumper, yet to see one work as hard in construction, yet to see one work harder then my uncle who came here undocumented and is now a supervisor at his shop. he makes more then the people he works with that went to college and got a certificate as mechs. 30% of people in prison are illegals, i wonder what the rest is. iv never seen an illegal beg for money on the street. holding a sign that they want money and cant buy food and need help. they look for work. they hunt for work. there have been plenty of times that me and my dad have offered to pay them(white hobos) to work at our propety ( we own 5 acres) to cut trees and clean up. 50 dollers for one day. they refused. they said thats hard labor. we offer 40 bucks to some illegals. man our land got cleared out fast. Eventhough we arnt forced to,many of us are still determined to learn english...in fact in my country its a requirement to learn it but remember the United States does not have an official language. Just because the majority speak it does not mean that every one has to learn it.

if u dont like this country of equal rights and opprotunities, simply leave. you dont like what this country stands for, some one poor can make somthing from nothing, leave. i have nothing against white people. i dont dislike u. i love u. im gona marry me one cuz i love her. if you wish to talk bad about us..please see how you can help yours first. be the bigger more perfect race and help. dont diss cuz u only make your self look like trash and less imortant then those u supposed stand above.

Quick Reply: Total cost is a whooping ... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!