Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

tax refund

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 07:14 AM
sabersix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tax refund

Why are the words "Oklahoma City" popping into my head? Extremism (in any form) is a slippery slope and frankly, chouseal, you scare me. If you don't like it here in the US, move to another country and see how you like it there.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

This thread is way OT and deserves to be closed.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:27 AM
minex
Veteran

ORIGINAL: sabersix
Extremism (in any form) is a slippery slope and frankly, chouseal, you scare me.
I'm sure George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc were considered extremists too back in 1776 too.

ORIGINAL: sabersix
This thread is way OT and deserves to be closed.
Why? I don't see any flames. This appears to be a civil conversation. Also, I've seen a ton of threads go OT which never close.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Twoforme2
Veteran

I too believe the Federal Government has far exceeded its step. In more ways than just taxes, and I do speak loudly about it. I however do like the majority of Americans and follow the rules they make up as they go. WHY??? Well as much as they take, I still enjoy my life, my family, and my waking up with the ability to pretty much come and go as I please.

Call me a sheep, call me what you want, but like has been said until 300 million people stand up and say "ENOUGH!" it will never stop, and will only get worse. The Government has made so many people so dependant upon it, that there isNO WAYto get the entire population to do that.

I have been saying for years that we need a civil uprising, however like many others, I sure don't want to be the one to start it, Because no one would follow once I am made an example of.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: chouseal

I refuse to be conquered or consumed. If you want to give yourself to the beast, so be it. But don't blame me when you are consumed, and please don't try to shame me into joining you. I will no longer fight the beast with my right hand while feeding it from my left.
AWESOME quote !!!

Old 04-21-2008, 03:02 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 04-22-2008, 04:20 PM
chouseal
Veteran

Why are the words "Oklahoma City" popping into my head? Extremism (in any form) is a slippery slope and frankly, chouseal, you scare me. If you don't like it here in the US, move to another country and see how you like it there.
Good grief Sabersix, it's clear you don't comprehend anything I've said... either by choice or by training. Keep waving your little flag icon there, buddy, regardless of what happens and what is left of your rights and liberties in a few years. Keep your head down, move along, don't rock the boat. Sadly, the term "sheeple" was coined for folks exactly like you. That you would link references to the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, our Founding Fathers, and the fundamental principles of God-given liberty with "extremism"... Wow, speechless. And your last statement as quoted above is so utterly ridiculous that I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

As Minex alluded to, I shudder to think what the world would look like had those "extremist" patriots like Washington and Jefferson and Henry—with their strange loyalty to principle rather than politics and propaganda—had not risen up and claimed their God-given rights.

The discussion ends here for me. I can't make anyone see the light, and certainly can't make anyone act if/when they do see it. Enjoy your chains if you so choose, for you have funded their manufacture yourselves.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:24 PM
speakle
All Star

Let me know how to fight the Feds without putting my families well-being in jeapordy and I am with you all the way.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:27 PM
donnie
Professional

FWIW, I wish I could get a refund.
For the past several years, Iv paid almost as much as they removed with their outdated tax tables.
I heard sometime ago that the income tax was something the government came up with during a war. I believe WW 1.
I dont think they know what short term is.

Quick Reply: tax refund