Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

You Guys Suck!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 11:04 PM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You Guys Suck!

Ok I had to post this because I clicked on 2 links in a row and both of them pertained to buying a Toyota! Go to riceburnerforum.com and have a nice day.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:54 PM
agargano98
Veteran
Default RE: You Guys Suck!

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

That my friend, is some funny a$$ Chit!! BRAVO...................lol

Old 04-29-2008, 01:53 AM
RamItOne

Cowboy last time i checked ol tundras made right here in san antonio, while my dodge was born in saltillo mesko

Old 04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
solarwarp
Veteran

Yeah, the Tundra might be maderight here in San Antonio... but I can almost guarantee that the first $5000 of every truck that rolls off the assembly line gets siphoned back to Japan.

And the same can be said, if not more so, for our CTD's that are made in Saltillo.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Horseman
Rookie

Okay, I'm curious, Toyota's made in Texas, Dodge made in Mexico, which by the way with the new North American Federation signed by Dubya without congress is by all intents part of the new United Federation States of whatever, (doesn't that tighten your *******) where are the parts for these and other vehicles made? Or are they just assembled at these factories? I have a tractor made in Korea but to USA specs. and shipped here in pieces and assembled atthe importers warehouse and then shipped to individual dealers. So it's a Korean tractor. I always rode Harleys and I would run into guys riding Honda Shadows who would tell me they were American because they were made in the USA. Sorry, I have to call BULL**** on that one......As far as I know, which is about as far as I can throw my CTD (American!) Honda, Toyota, Datsoon, and a myriad of others are Japanese companys. So to me that makes them Japanese.I know parts are made everywhere. If's theres a question to this I guess it would be.........what defines a vehicles origin??

Old 04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there are a LOT of your parts on your Harley that are now comming from China, so even THATs not really "Made in America"

Assembled - YES

Made - No

Old 04-29-2008, 01:02 PM
92oilburner
Professional

as much as you guys don't want to hear this, you can't buy American, even if you want to! And it has been this way for some time. Back in 1990 I bought a brand new Ford Festiva, it was built 100% in Korea by Kia. That same year my buddy bought a new F150, (how much more American can you get?), the manual trans. in that truck was built by Mazda! My 1990 H-D Low Rider is full of Japanese sourced parts. The Honda Gold Wing is built in Marysville Ohio, by U.S. workers, with 75% U.S. sourced parts! It is more American than my Harley! Even with the best of intentions, you just can't buy American any more!

Old 04-29-2008, 01:11 PM
amock
Professional

I agree with cowboy bob that we should buy american, but the truth is you cant do it anymore like 92oilburner said. I am a union member for IAFF so I strongly believe in american made things. But we all have to admit, the new Toyota Tundra is a hell of a truck. I believe its the best half ton truck on the market. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:29 PM
savage.basher

But we all have to admit, the new Toyota Tundra is a hell of a truck. I believe its the best half ton truck on the market. Just my 2 cents.
I wouldn't go that far....

Quick Reply: You Guys Suck!